Te presentamos otra oferta para voluntarios verano Croacia, con el programa Erasmus+ que cubre todos los gastos. El programa es de conservación en una isla de Croacia.
Más información para voluntarios verano Croacia
Period: 01/05/2017 – 30/04/2018
Deadline: 14 April 2017
YOU WANT TO START YOUR EVS THIS SPRING? JOIN US ON OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAND FOR 6 MONTHS, STARTING AS SOON YOU CAN! 🙂
THIS MIGHT BE JUST FOR YOU, IF YOU LIKE:
*WORKING WITH CHILDREN & YOUTH
*HAVE INTEREST IN SEA BIODIVERSITY TOPICS
**HAVE INTEREST IN ISLANDS HERITAGE
BEING INNOVATIVE , CREATIVE AND INDEPENDENT
IF SO, APPLY FOR A PROJECT “SEA IS LIFE 6”, SENDING BEFORE 14th APRIL
-all countries may apply
-Polish and Italian volunteers have a slight advantage
-start date is from 1st till 15th May 2017, accordingly end date is between 1st and 15th November 2017
-we will interview continuously as we receive applications so you have more chance if you apply sooner
-duration of the project is 6 months+
-venue: MURTER ISLAND
Sobre la entidad acogida de voluntarios verano Croacia
Our strategic direction and goals in period 2017-2020 are:
1. Conservation of nature and environemnt
2. Revitalisation and valorisation of cultural and historical heritage
3. Encauragement of volonterism and international cooperation
4. Development of social enterpreneurship within organisation
Our main activities are:
organizing different seminars, workshops, presentations according to current projects; running Island Sustainability Education Centre – organizing exhibitions, children educational and creative workshops, interpretation of natural and cultural heritage of Murter area to visitors of centre, creating publications and other promotional work for ISEC; development and implementation of different education programs (nature, environment) for children; organizing different voluntary actions in the community connected with sustainable development;
managing volunteer work within organization; networking with other local and regional stakeholders and international partners etc.
OUR AREA OF ACTIVITY: Sibenik-Knin County (Island of Murter)
OUR BENEFICARIES: citizens (children, youth and adults), entrepreneurs, civil associations and initiatives, local and regional self-government, public institution, tourism boards, media, donors, Croatian government and ministries, visitors and tourists.
OUR PARTNERS: municipalities, tourism boards, Sibenik-Knin county, local, regional, national and international (European) civil society organizations.
Tareas voluntarios verano Croacia
There are many activities that we plan to involve EVS volunteers in. We can group them as follows:
1. Educational Programs on biodiversity topics – help in developing and implementing
2. Eco-patrol programs – help in planing and implementing educational workshops
3. Public Campaigns – networking with Youth for Environment Europe NGO network for joint campaigns
The objectives of the proposed activities is to raise awareness of local community and general public about importance of sustainable development, nature conservation and environment protection. Objective is also to build competencies of the volunteers for future easier employment.
We plan the following activities in which EVS volunteers will have a chance to take part:
– to assist in daily update of youth INFO-point;
– to help in organizing local community events (voluntary actions);
– to help in developing short EVS project;
– to help in implementing youth exchanges – media team;
– to assist in writing different project proposals;
– to help in regularly update our website
– to assist in the administration facebook profile of the association;
– to make connections with other EU and neighboring countries EVS accredited organizations;
– to assist in establish communication with the organizations/institutions in volunteers home countries;
– to translate short announcements for the web in English or mother tongue;
– to promote Nauta`s profile at social networks;
– to assist in designing, organizing and implementing creative workshops and materials on the topics of environmental protection, marine ecosystems and its biodiversity (children 5-8 years);
– to assist in promoting Educational Center Summer Children Program – creating and putting up posters, leaflet design and dealing daily in Summer months;
– to assist in the interpretation of Kornati archipelago biodiversity for visitors using different means available at the Centre;
– to assist in presentations at different fairs and festivals in the County;
– to assist in organizing the school in nature activities (for special needs young people aged 10-18 years);
– to present its country (values, tradition,…) by holding presentations about their countries in local primary school;
– to have a creative input in picture books or puppet shows to be released by us;
– to assist in all other work that is on going in organization;
– to open and update BLOG on EVS experience;
– to help in producing digital media promoting the work of organization and EVS program (short video and radio forms);
– to take part in different workshops organized by us within other projects.
Cómo participar como voluntarios verano Croacia
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=”pink” link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank”]Application form and motivation letter[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Croatia Summer Udruga. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” and the project chosen to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com