Voluntarios europeos Francia con el Programa Erasmus+ que abona todos los gastos durante la actividad, para menores de 30 años de edad.
Si necesitas más ofertas , puedes ver más en voluntariado en Francia.
A total of 54 week(s) during the period 01/09/2019 to 31/08/2020
12 rue des tanneurs, 61300 L’Aigle France
looking for volunteers from
Our association provides non formal education. It is center which promotes an access to the culture for all .
The name of the association symbolizes a crossing of artistic expressions: music, sport& wellbeing, dance and media (web radio-webTv)
Our aim is to assist young people in their actions, and projects. Another important value for our association is to create an intergenerational connection.
The missions of volunteer will be :
– promote EU citizenship and openness to the world
– Use Web radio and Web Tv to reach objectives of the project
– Participation and organisation of events and activities of MJC
– Develop your personal project
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Association provide appartment, individual support, food cost ….
training during the project
Arrival and mid term training
Acces to online language course (OLS) and french course in our association
Training of radio techniques
We are looking for somebody motivated and dynamic to learn, participate in life of organisation. Volunteer have to be interested in activities that our organisation provides, be open-minded, creative and open to new experiences. Willing to contribute and add new point of view to our work, create their own project and be willing to work with media (web radio Kolectiv’ / web tv).
We will be happy to receive your application !
participants with fewer opportunities
- This organisation has a physical environment suitable for young people with physical, sensory or other disabilities (such as wheelchair access and similar.
- This organisation has additional mentoring or other support suitable for young people with social obstacles, educational difficulties, cultural differences or similar.
Cómo solicitar ser uno de los voluntarios europeos Francia
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “ESC France L´Aigle . YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com