Te ofrecemos 1 plaza para voluntarios en un centro de una comunidad católica de servicio voluntariado europeo en Eslovaquia ¡Anímate a solicitarlo!
Fechas y lugar
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Sobre el proyecto
We are community center located in Bratislava (Slovakia). We have many activities in our community center: volunteer cafeteria, gallery with its art exhibitions, lectures, concerts, charity events, small group meetings, movie nights, spiritual meetings,..
We would like to host 1-3 EVS volunteers (the number of volunteers we will take will depend on how much suitable candidates we will have.
Volunteer work consists of two parts:
General tasks: serving customers in cafeteria, shopping, cleaning, preparing rooms for events, handing out leaflets. General tasks should not take more than 50 % of working time.
– teaching languages in the school for gifted children (english, german, spanish) – native speakers or C2 needed
– leading language clubs in House
– art and crafts (helping with interior decorations, teaching art and crafts techniques)
– doing your own project (if you have specific skills that you think might be usefull for us, let us know)
– youthwork (note that we dont have the space for doing sports)
Working hours will be 30-35 hours per week(including language training and mentor meeting). Sometimes, we will ask you to work during weekends.
We can offer you:
– excited volunteer environment
– good working atmosphere
– working with people
– possibility to come up with your own project
– many volunteer meetings and free time activities
Criteria: – intermediate level of English – flexibility – be prepared to help in any way that will be needed – spiritual background (either christian or somebody who is interested in religions and want to find his spiritual way through life)
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
– Application form (signed) from Building Bridges
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Slovak Stanova. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com