Se ofrece voluntariado socioeducativo en un proyecto de voluntariado socioeducativo en Valcea, Rumanía con todos los gastos pagados por el Programa Erasmus (ver informacion voluntariado europeo).
Lugar y fechas voluntariado socioeducativo en Rumanía
More opportunities,real equality!
Valcea County, Romania
Deadline: 15 August 2017
Resumen proyecto voluntariado socioeducativo en Rumanía
„More opportunities real equity!” project is a follow up of another voluntary project- “Young volunteers for rural entrepreneurship”RO-21-169-2013-R3, project financed by Youth in Action program – Action 2
The specific objectives of the project are:
– promoting transnational mobility through voluntary participation of a total number of 6 young people in voluntary activities in support of Roma communities in Valcea County.
– reducing the school abandon and increasing the interest for the educational act in Roma communities where the voluntary activities will be implemented.
– increasing the spirit of tolerance and the fighting against any form of discrimination and xenophobia against Roma communities.
– promoting non-formal education as a way of acquiring new knowledge and skills both by volunteers and by beneficiaries of voluntary activities.
– increasing youth interest in participating in the project for sports and outdoor activities.
– promoting the European values such as respect for human dignity, democracy, freedom, respect for law and respect for human rights, including respect for minority rights.
The project activities will be attended by 6 volunteers, young people with fewer opportunities, with ages between 22 and 30 years.
The main activities of the project will be:
– organizing workshops on themes of painting, drawing, photography, film and communication for students and young people from six rural communities of Roma in Valcea County.
– organizing sport and outdoor activities for students and young people from six rural communities of Roma in Valcea county.
– organizing a media campaign on European values in six rural communities of Roma in Valcea county.
– Performances of labyrinth theatre in 6 rural Roma rural communities from Valcea County.
The project activities will be implemented by using different non formal education methods as: role plays, labyrinth-theatre, workshops, public debates, photo-voice, living library, open space.
The results of the project will be:
– innovative stage of voluntary in support of rroma rural communities
– webpage of the project
– brochure in english and the languages of the partners regarding the set up of a media campaign for voluntary activities
– media campaign
The project’s impact will be at local, regional, national and European level and will help to increase the quality of volunteering activities in support of the disadvantaged communities and minority communities.
On long term, the results will be in the benefit of the six volunteers, the sending organizations and the local communities where the project activities will be implemented.
Tareas voluntariado socioeducativo :
– organizing the launching conference of the EVS stage (June 2017)
– participation to the linguistic preparation in Romanian language (June 2017)
– participation to the additional training sessions organized by hostingorganisation (June 2017 – March 2018).
– participation to on arrival and midterm evaluation sessions organized by hosting organisation (June2017, November 2017).
– set up, together with staff of youth clubs in rural and rroma communities ( June- August 2017).
– organization, together with staff of socio-educative activities for pupils and students from 6 rural rroma communities: workshops of painting, drawing, communication, foreign languages, leadership, knowing the European values (June 2017 – March 2018)
– organization, together with staff of sport and outdoor activities for students and youth from 6 rroma rural communities: sport games, trips in the nature, orientation games etc (July 2017 – March 2018).
– organization of a media campaign in order to promote the Erasmus+ program and the European values (February – March 2018)
– organization of local debates, seminars and conferences where to be promoted the non formal education (September – December 2017).
– realization and administration of the project facebook page (June 2017 – March 2018) and the project webpage (JJune 2017 – March 2018).
– realization of dissemination materials of the project and EVS stage (posters, flyers, press releases, press articles, movies of the EVS activities etc).
– translating in the national languages of the media campaign brochure.
Aspectos prácticos voluntariado socioeducativo
The volunteers will work 6 hours / day from Monday to Friday. Their schedule will be organized as follow:
9.00.10.00: preparing the activity.
10.00-13.00: Activities in the national park
13.00-14.00: Lunch break.
The volunteers will have 2 days off every month, will have days off according to Romanian legislation and will have holidays according to the university year 2017-2018
The volunteers will be accommodated in two apartments rented by us in Rm.Valcea city.
The apartments are equipped with central heating, water, TV cable and internet. The kitchen is fully equipped. The houses have 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms,2 kitchens and living room.
To feed, the volunteers will receive a fixed amount at the beginning of each month, amount which will allow them to buy aliments and cook themselves. Also at the beginning of the month, all volunteers will receive a fixed allowance (pocket money). The local transport will be provided free of charge for the entire EVS period by us.
The volunteers will receive monthly 180 euro (60 euro as pocket money + 120 euro money for food).
BEFORE 4 WEEKS OF THE START OF THE EVS STAGE, IT WILL BE SIGN A MOBILITY CONTRACT WITH EACH VOLUNTEERS AND A LEARNING PLAN WITH EACH VOLUNTEER.
Perfil participantes voluntariado socioeducativo:
– Young people between 18-30 years old
– Boys and girls in equal number
– Young people ready to spent 1 year volunteer in Romania.
The deadline for finish the selection of volunteers is 15 February 2017
Between 15 February-15 March 2017 the mobility contract must be signed by each volunteer.
Certificado voluntariado socioeducativo:
Volunteers involved in this project will be awarded with a Youthpass certificate at the end of this EVS stage, which will describe and validate the experience of non-formal and informal learning acquired by each volunteer during their EVS stage period. The Youthpass certificate will be considered a process of awareness, reflection and documentation of learning during the different stages of the project.
Sobre la ciudad
1. Geography and climate:
RâmnicuVâlcea is situated in the central-south area of Romania. Set at the foothills of the Southern Carpathians, the city is located at about 12 km from the Căpăţânii Mountains, 17 km from the Cozia Mountains and about 40 km from the Făgăraş and Lotrului Mountains. The southern limit of RâmnicuVâlcea is formed by the Getic Plateau and the Oltului Valley.
The Olt River crosses the town of RâmnicuVâlcea as well as the E81 road of European interest and one of the main national railway routes.
The climate of RâmnicuVâlcea is temperate-continental with average temperatures of 10 to 11°C. The multi-annual average of rainfall is around 700 to 800 l/mp, and there are about 90 to 100 days of hard frost annually.
The town is situated at 190 km north-west of Bucharest (the Romanian capital).
Places for EVS STAGE:
RAMNICU VALCEA CITY:
SCHOOLS FROM VALCEA COUNTY:
Cómo solicitar voluntariado socioeducativo en Rumanía
Building Bridges users and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service. Please enroll here.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Curriculum Vitae with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivation letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Romania Soare Real Equity. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com