Servicio Voluntario Europeo de un año de duración en la ciudad de Vorarlberg, Austria. Es tu elección ideal si te apetece trabajar con jóvenes y niños. Alojamiento, manutención y gastos de viaje cubiertos por el Programa Erasmus+. ¡Envía tu solicitud para formar parte de esta genial experiencia!
The volunteer will work in all areas from the hosting organisation. The focus of this type of work is the work on relationships to the youth. The duty of the EVS volunteer as well in the main house and in the decentralized youth centres will be on one side to have direct contact with the adolescents and on the other side it is preparation time. The aim of all is to support the young people in their issues. Also important is the teamwork (regular team meetings, reflection meetings, exchange between the different professions). If the volunteer wants s/he can realise her/his own project in cooperation with the young people. S/He will have all the support from the team that s/he needs.
Our different areas are:
– The main house
– Decentralized youth centre
– Decentralized youth centre for girls
– Mobile youth work
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will live in an accommodation where also other volunteers live. It is organised by the host organisation. S/He will have a room with bathroom on her/his own and share a kitchen with other residents. The food money he/she gets always in the beginning of the month.
The infrastructure with trains and buses is easy, quick and frequent and s/he will probably also have a bicycle at her/his disposal. The volunteer will receive a ticket for free use of any public transport in the whole region of Vorarlberg during the complete EVS time.
Training during the opportunity
The volunteer will have following trainings and opportunities;
– On-arrival Training; organised by the NA Austria
– Midterm-Meeting; organised by the NA Austria
– German course; organised by the coordinating organisation
– Regular evaluation meetings together with the coordinating organisation
– Regular meetings with her/his mentor in the hosting organisation
The EVS volunteer should be open and communicative. S/He should be motivated and have fun to work with young people. A first knowledge of German language would be advantageous. Since our opening hours are mainly in the afternoons, evenings and on weekends he/she should be prepared to work late hours and work on weekends as well. Of course, he/she will not work every weekend and will have two consecutive days off during the week if working on the weekend.
How to Apply
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Vorarlberg Austria YC. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com