Voluntariado Portugal arte con discapacitados con todos los gastos pagados por el Programa Erasmus+. La localidad está cerca de Oporto.
Si quieres conocer más becas en Portugal, por favor consulta nuestra web.
Ya hay un voluntario nuestro allí.
Nombre proyecto, lugar y fechas voluntariado Portugal
Living More, Living Better
Project starts on May 2018 until July
The volunteers will be living in São Pedro da Cova, Gondomar, located at 15 Km of Porto city.
Sobre este voluntariado Portugal
Promotion of rehabilitation and reintegration of a group of young people with disabilities and/or mental illness.
Development of a set of activities related to the arts as another form of corporal expression in the development of young people with disabilities and / or mental illness
This project aims to provide answers to faults in our municipality at the level of young people with disabilities and / or mental illness.
The main goal of the project is to help the young people with disabilities and / or mental illness that participate in the project to become active participants in their life, as:
• Capacitate and develop personal, social and professional competencies of a vulnerable group of youngsters with disabilities and / or mental illness;
• Fight the social exclusion and the discrimination towards the person with disabilities;
• Potentiate the employability and reinforce of the opportunities to their social and cultural integration.
Requisitos voluntarios Portugal
The two volunteers for the implement of this project, should comply with the following requirements:
• Young people between 18 and 30 years old;
• Proactivity and dynamism;
• Experience with disable people and/or people with mental illness
• Experience in:
o the voluntary work;
o therapeutic work and recovery;
o the work with the youth, adults and disadvantaged people;
o the development of skills, training and new formats of entrepreneurship;
o the performance arts.
Voluntary aspects will also be valued as: skills to social inclusion and social-professional integration; sports; motivation to live in a different environment; communication skills; characteristics of tolerance, solidarity and respect of the participants,
Actividades y colaboradores voluntariado Portugal;
responsibility and commitment when handling any task. Will be also valued the capacity to listening and giving their opinion when it is pertinent.
- Accommodation – apartment very near to Porto shared with other EVS volunteers.
- Work days and hours – 5 days of week (Monday to Friday) but sometimes we have some activity and the weekend and the volunteers can join us (after they changes the hours for days to time out)
- Pocket money –100€/month (Pocket Money)
- Transportation cost money – value / months
- Food – ensured
- Cigna Insurance
- “Youthpass” certificate
Cómo solicitar este voluntariado en Portugal
Please download and fill this documents: https://www.dropbox
Send us an email with your CV, our form and letter of motivation to “Asociacionbb@gmail.com” with subject “EVS Portugal ARCSS. YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”