Te ofrecemos 2 plazas de voluntariado inmigrantes Italia en la Toscana, se valora conocimientos de francés en una fundación que trabaja con inmigrantes con ese idioma. Se desarrollará en Prato, en pleno corazón toscano. ¡Anímate a solicitarlo!
Por si acaso tenemos otras plazas de voluntariado en Italia.
Where: Prato (Toscana), Italia
Who: 2 volunteers
Duration: 12 months (october 2018 – october 2019)
Deadline for submitting applications: 07 April 2018
Is an ONLUS of the Diocese of Prato that for over eighty years has been carrying out socio-educational and socio-health activities in the territory of Prato for minors and adults with psychomotor disabilities, personal difficulties, family and social distress.
Moreover, since April 2011 it manages the reception services in favor of migrants from North Africa, to date it has carried out and is carrying out the first reception service of foreign citizens temporarily present in the territory: the service is carried out in 10 different structures for a number of around 400 refugees.
Potential volunteers must register in the European ESC (European Solidarity Corps) portal https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/register/check_en
Volunteers must have a great motivation to participate in activities with a high social commitment, and be interested in the objectives and activities that our Foundation has been carrying out for 80 years.
Furthermore, the volunteers must have a strong motivation, a great spirit of integration and be willing to carry out activities with children, young people and migrants with probable social and/or physical disadvantages.
They will have to be able to carry on team activities, accept differences, develop their own ideas and experiences, have sufficient capacity for patience, creativity, flexibility and tolerance. The volunteers will be involved in the various support activities carried out by the Foundation (social, health and residential), including:
– Support for operators in social and residential activities that are daily carried out in the structures of the Foundation dedicated to subjects affected by autism and disabled people.
– Support for operators in the activities that are carried out daily in the residential communities for minors of the Foundation.
– Support for operators in the reception activities of foreign citizens temporarily present in the territory.
– between 18 and 30 years old;
– willing to spend one year in Prato (Italy);
– possess good adaptability;
– possess excellent skills to work in a team;
– great willingness to work with disadvantaged people;
– ready to organize and participate in creative and social events;
– knowledge of Italian and French (non-mandatory).
Cómo solicitar el voluntariado en Toscana
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) one.
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Italy Prato. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com