Te traemos para ti esta oferta de voluntariado hospitales que busca voluntari@s en Hungría de la mano de una organización que trabaja en actividades culturales y educativas.
Estas son las condiciones generales de participación de Servicio Voluntariado Europeo. También puedes ver más ofertas aquí:
Fechas voluntariado hospitales
1ST MARCH 2018 TILL 31ST DECEMBER 2018
Lugar voluntariado hospitales
BE AN EVS VOLUNTEER IN HUNGARY AND HELP HOSPITAL PATIENTS WITH YOUR CREATIVITY!
The project is located in Szeged, very close to the Serbian and Romanian border and 160km from Budapest. It is one of the most developed towns of Hungary with approx. 160.000 inhabitants.
Szeged is also called the city of sunshine with Mediterranean feeling, youthful atmosphere due to the 30 thousand students in town. Besides its good location and safety it has lot to offer and ensures a pleasant stay. Visit: http://www.budapest.com/hungary/cities/szeged.en.html
Proyecto organización acogida voluntariado hospitales
It has a huge network of national volunteers who play an active role in helping patients with various non-formal methods to increase the efficiency of medical treatment in different departments of local hospitals.
Moreover, our organization is taking part in spreading interculturality and the spirit of EVS at local high schools. This parallel project is
divided into 2 main segments: on the one hand, volunteers will be involved in hospital volunteering (in different hospital departments: child psychiatry, adult rehabilitation department) activities/ games with the creative table/movement board games they created in order to try them out with the patients. The other main segment of the project is to hold interactive presentations about the volunteers’ culture and mother tongue in the framework of lesson at high schools of Szeged.
Foundation’s mission is to preserve and maintain the culture, practice and value of voluntary services, and usually organises promotional and informative events and activities to raise awareness and to show how volunteering looks like in action. With committed and professional people, several national and international relations, Talentum is engaged to share good practices, cultures, provide motivating and pleasant atmosphere for any volunteers and participants who represent the same open-mindedness.
Tareas voluntariado hospitales
The focus will be on the creation of board games, trying them out by playing with the patients in the hospital. Additional tasks will be the promotion of EVS and the volunteers’ culture in the framework of related at high schools.
- Creating board games, using creative tools and handicraft, creating rules and description to the games, creating the design, printing them, trying them out with patients. Games should be appropriate for increasing the effect of the medical treatments.
2. Promotion of EVS and the volunteers’ cultures by holding presentations at high schools, writing blog and actualizing Talentum’s Facebook page. Creation of interactive power points with different kinds of topics related to EVS and one’s culture.
3. Introduction of the volunteers’ own culture, country and traditions to local people by organising and leading intercultural nights and language clubs.
4. Office and administrative work, documentation, project documentation, networking in international relations, correspondence.
5. Dissemination of EVS project after homecoming and execution of a thematic voluntary programme in one’s home country.
Perfil voluntariado hospitales
We are looking for enthusiastic and empathetic volunteers who are highly supportive and sensitive of other people’s needs and are determined to help them with creative methods.
We are looking for YOU if you…
are a sensitive and caring person
are extremely creative and believe in non-formal methods
speak fluent English (intermediate is favourable)
have experience in any kind of social or helping profession
having a basic knowledge of hospital patients’ psychology is a benefit
have experience in any kind of creative field
We will provide a flat near the city centre with two separate rooms, and mutual kitchen and bathroom. Tickets of public transport, food costs and pocket money will be provided as well according to the regulations of the Erasmus +. If the volunteers should travel to another town due to their work, all the travelling and additional costs will be paid.
The office functions as the main workstation, and has internet connection and mutual kitchen. CIGNA insurance will be effected by the sending organisation. Accident-ticket should be fixed by the volunteer.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU, SO PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO SEND US YOUR APPLICATION! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN SZEGED!
Cómo solicitar ser parte de los voluntariado hospitales
[box type=”note”]We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) or EVS (European Volunteer Service).
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.[/box]
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Hungary Eniko. YOUR CHOSE PROJECT.YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com