Lituania, ese país maravilloso desconocido ofrece varias plazas de voluntario europeo en guarderías con este voluntariado europeo. ¡Sigue leyendo para empezar a soñar!
16st August, 2016 for 12 months
The start of activities is planned in August 2016 for Greece, Finland and Spain and 27th Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Russia.
Armenian volunteer will do 6 month EVS project, others 12 months.
In Birzu lopselis-darzelis “Drugelis” (kindergarten) – will do EVS , Asociacion Building Bridges volunteers.
Main activities in the project:
In the kindergarten “Drugelis” one volunteer will be more involved in indoor and outdoor educational activities, games for children and families assistance for tutors.
Volunteers will help to educators in:
– Daily activities, chores, conducting workshops for children, group games and out door;
– To organize visits, meetings, excursions in nature, various objects;
– In preparation and implementation of campaigns, projects and ect;
– The educational process using information technology (SMART interactive board);
Volunteers will help in arts education:
– Conducting daily music classes for children;
– Help in organizing festivals and events in organization and town, community.
Volunteers will help to physical education teacher:
– In organizing games in the gym;
– Conducting morning exercises for children;
– Organizing relay races, football, basketball matches;
– Organizing sports activities in kindergarten yard, and other spaces.
Other possible volunteer activities:
– English, native language lessons for staff;
– Introduction with volunteers culture, customs and traditions;
– Volunteers countries national dishes delivery to children, parents and staff;
– Dissemination of the organization’s activities and initiation of cooperation with other organizations.
EVS project “Second wave”, involves three hosting organizations: Birzu “Drugelis”, Birzu krasto muziejus Sela, Birzu regioninis parkas (Lithuania) and 6 sending organizations: Omladinska organizacija Svitac (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Interregional youth social movement of support of voluntary initiatives SFERA (Russian Federation), ASOCIACION BUILDING BRIDGES (Spain), Emeis kai o Kosmos-Nuestro Mundo (Greece), EDERATION OF YOUTH CLUBS /Yeritasardakan akumbneri dashnutyun (Armenia), Kansainvälinen vapaaehtoistyö ry (Finland).
Kindergarten, regional park and museum are willing to accept 6 volunteers (regional park is waiting for 1 vol. 12 months and 1 vol. 6 months, museum 2 vol. and kindergarten 2 vol. for 12 months).
Food and accommodation is free. A monthly allowance of 110 euros will be given to the volunteers. They will cover the travel cost according to the rules of the Erasmus + Programme (from Spain 360€). You will need to keep the receipts and the boarding passes. The health insurance will also be covered by the organization.
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Lithuania Vilma. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com