Te ofrecemos un voluntariado Francia rural en un proyecto con una organización muy experimentada con una amplia experiencia en SVE y Erasmus+.
Fechas voluntariado Francia rural
EVS project (10 months)
1st September 2018- 31th July 2019
Deadline: 10 January 2018.
Proyecto voluntariado Francia rural
The House Sarthe aims at promoting an active European citizenship and bringing European citizen together to a better understanding. It is totally independent of political, ideological and religious groups. We are member of the French Federation of European Houses. We are also information point of the French – German Youth Office and Europe Direct Information Center from the European Commission.
Actividades voluntariado Francia rural
Our main activities:
– Information: we provide information about the EU and its politics, about the other European countries.
We have a resource center composed of books, games, DVD etc. about Europe
– Educative workshops about Europe in schools, leisure centers, twinning committees, local communities. We also organize activities to enable
French primary and secondary school pupils to discover Europe.
– Training courses on various European themes for local communities, associations, and secondary/ higher education schools
– Cultural events: organization and leading of various cultural events about Europe such as exhibitions, concerts, debates, conferences, seminars
– Mobility of young people: as sending organization for the EVS. We also encourage and prepare people to take part in other European mobility programs in the frame of Erasmus+. We are also the leader of a local consortium that aims at sending more than 150 young pupils in trainings all over Europe in the frame of the Erasmus+ program (VET mobility).
Contexto voluntariado francia rural
Accommodation: the volunteer will leave in a house in the city center of Le Mans. The volunteer will share the house with two other persons (the landlady and a Spanish language assistant). He/she will have his/her own separate bedroom. All facilities are included in the house.
Travel costs: 360€ max. For both ways
Pocket money: 5€/per day
Food money: 210€ per month
Local transport: the volunteer will get a SETRAM card which give access to the bus and tramway network in the city of Le Mans.
Language courses: the volunteer will have a free access to the OLS platform
The volunteer will be involved in the various activities of the association:
– He/She will attend the Festival of Europe; organize some events that are related to the European Year etc.
-He/She will participate to promote the European elections that will take place in the EU in May 2019.
– He/she will be in school to promote on Europe where he/she will be able to talk about his/her country and his/her culture.
He/she may have to create his/her own educational tools to present his/her country or Europe in a fun and interactive way.
– He/she will participate in facilitating workshops on Europe, citizenship and mobility towards associations, communities, students.
– He/she will deal with the mobility devices including EVS at stands or information meetings.
He/she may create specific communication tools (videos, exhibitions etc.) to make young people aware of European citizenship. He/she will help us to be active on the social medias (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.).
– He/she could establish a link between the HoE and its home country via the organization of exchanges or linking.
– He/she will create educational tools of communication to present the EU and its policies, or one of his country, or mobility etc.
– He/she will organize some European events (European cafés, culinary workshops, exhibitions, forums etc.).
The volunteer will be fully integrated into the team of the HoE and will be considered as a full member of the association. He/she will participate in all the annual highlights of the association.
The activities that will implement the volunteers are really perceived as an added value to traditional activities of the structure as they are carried by a young from another European country. The volunteer will bring a real added value to the schedule.
Depending on their skills and their learning will, the volunteer will be formed by members of our team in leading workshops, games, presentations on Europe. We will train and strengthen their knowledge of the European Union, all mobility programs throughout his volunteering. The volunteer will have the opportunity to participate in training time enjoyed by employees of the association: these include courses offered by the French Federation of Europe Houses or by the French
Representation of the European Commission.
We also encourage proposing, developing its own activities and his personal project to make him gain autonomy and responsibility.
The typical schedule:
Monday morning: the team assembly, see what is proposed for the week
Monday after-noon: the organization of the tasks in the week
Tuesday morning: some Team work
Tuesday after-noon: Some animations in schools about Europe
Wednesday morning: a weekly point with the tutor and/or the mentor
Wednesday after-noon: an exposition about the mobility/ some SVE testimony
Thursday morning: the time to work on the personal projects
Thursday after-noon: the time to work on the group projects
Friday morning: Free time to work on the French language on the online platform (More time of practice in the first months to help the volunteer acquire the French language easily)
Friday after-noon: Some animations about Europe in the secondary school
Perfil voluntarios voluntariado francia rural
The volunteer (man or woman, there are no preferences) should be between 18-30 years old.
We have no specific profile in mind and all applications will be considered with the same attention.
We would like that the volunteer has already some good basics in French. A Skype interview will be organized in order to get to know the volunteer better.
In the first time, we will verify particularly the consistency between the activities of our organization and the point of interests of the volunteer. Once we’re in contact with the volunteers, we inform them about the types of activities and the giving tasks. But also, we are here to listen to them, to see their motivations and
suggestions about their personal projects.
We are just waiting for a person who’s interested in the European issues. He/she must feel a European citizen and have some basics about the EU. As we work with many partners, including children and young people we look at social skills and what it takes to be a volunteer!
The volunteer should:
– Be ready to participate in a teamwork.
– Be capable of leading workshops/animations with children
– Be flexible
– Be open-minded
– Be dynamic
– Be responsible
– Be ready to the commitments
How to apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS France Sarthe Manceau. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com