Te presentamos una nueva oferta de voluntariado europeo guardería en Francia, con el programa Erasmus+ que cubre todos los gastos.
Fechas y lugar del voluntariado europeo guardería
Actividades voluntariado europeo guardería
A2:”Discovering the organic and vegetarian catering for children”
This project is looking to welcome two EVS, one for each activity, male or female, for 10 months.
What does the Education and Nutrition project offer?
– an apprenticeship of the role of educator of young children
– a potential for intercultural exchange through frequent use of a european language (German or Spanish) with the children and co-workers
– a rich experience of working in a team, enhancing the development of social skills
– an immersion in french language and culture
Depending on their personal objectives, the volunteers would be able to work on a personal project if they wish to do so.
What would be the expected impacts of the project?
-an enriched kindergarten, with a European feel, making it more attractive to more families and children,
-a positive image of our institution within the local environment
-an open-minded educational team, able to welcome interculturality.
How to apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=”pink” link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank”]Application form and motivation letter[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS France Emilie. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” and the project chosen to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com