VOLUNTARIADO EUROPEO GRAZ (AUSTRIA) con todos los gastos pagados por Erasmus+ para jóvenes menores de 30 años.
Deadline: until 2 nd of April 2018 at the latest.
From 01/10/2018 to 30/06/2019
Karmeliterplatz 2, 8010 Graz Austria
The volunteer has the possibility to support and assist in different levels of the department of Youth Information Service
SUPPORT IN THE FIELD OF YOUTH INFORMATION WORK:
– Get to know the basic tasks and challenges of youth information work
– To become aquainted with the target group of the Youth Information Service such as the youth, multipliers, partners of every description
– To become aquainted with the working methods of youh information work such as information literacy, how to make enquiries, how to edit and design relevant information for young people, giving an insight in youth counselling
SUPPORT IN THE FIELD OF MEDIA RELATION
– The volunteer will be involved in creating supporting material of media for the Youth Information Service in LOGO. This could comprise fotos, movies, articles, posters, leaflets, give aways, homepage of us and even Social Media Channels of any kind (e.g.: facebook, twitter, youtube, snapchat, apps …)
A single room will be provided for the volunteer. Graz is a city of bicycles. The volunteer will be provided with a bike in spring, summer and early autumn and with a monthly ticket for public transport in late autum and winter time.
Food will be payed in cash for self supply according the guidelines published by the Austrian National Agency Erasmus+: Youth in Action. Additionally, the volunteer will be provided with a singular German language course.
On Arrival Training and Mid Term Training organized by the Austrian National Agency.
Technical Support ongoing in Youth Information Service
Interested in New Media. Eager to learn German.
Youth Information Service is looking for 1 (one) Volunteer from EU 28 Member States as well as from Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland from 1st of October 2018 to 30th of June 2019.
The selection procedure will be done by the teams of each host organisation. This should be done until 17 th of April 2018 at the latest.
+ Please note that only short listed candidates will be informed about the results of the selection procedure.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Austria Klaus Logo YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com