Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Francia sobre democracia, información juvenil y actividades sobre la Eurocopa 2016
from 1st to 28 July 2015
Numbers of volunteers:
15 European volunteers from 6 countries: Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Spain And Armenia. 3 volunteers from Spain
Themes: Citizenship, Democracy and European Awareness, Youth Information
Each volunteer will work in binomial with a French Civil Service volunteer.
They will intervene in youth structures of the urban area of Lens Liévin (leisure, community or youth services centers).
Their missions will consist of:
promotion of locals initiatives;
implementation of linguistic and cultural workshops;
- implementation of leisure activities for young people and teenagers;
- promotion of Erasmus + and Civil Service programs;
promotion of Euro 2016 event.
- 18-30 years old
- Interested in working with youngsters
- Able to integrate into a multicultural group
Sensitive to people in social and professional difficulty
Able to use the New Information and Communication Technologies
Wishing to acquire and share experiences, knowledge and skills
- Open minded, autonomy, dynamism
Knowledge and genuine interest in the project
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Lievin Euro 2016”