Te traemos esta oferta que están buscando voluntariado europeo Dinamarca para organización en el ámbito de la comunicación.
Fechas y lugar
Next volunteer period: 1 September 2017 – 1 July 2018
Deadline for application: 26 March 2017
Number of volunteers: 2
The municipality of Aarhus is the second-largest municipality in Denmark and includes the City of Aarhus along with other surrounding cities. It is located on the east coast of the Jutland peninsula, in the geographical center of Denmark.
The municipality of Aarhus employs approximately 30.000 employees and is therefore the largest employer in the city of Aarhus and one of the country’s largest public employers. The municipality serve a wide range of the regional population in all areas of the public sector with the aim of Aarhus being the best possible city for everyone to live and work in.
The Department of Health and Care employs approximately 7.000 employees, who work in the field of care services for elderly and health services for all citizens of Aarhus.
In terms of learning opportunities, we will give the volunteers a unique experience working in the Secretary of the European Volunteering Capital in 2018. The main focus being developing volunteering and active citizenship in Aarhus. We will offer an environment where the volunteers – together with other volunteers and staff – will help planning and supporting different processes and initiatives contributing to the execution of Aarhus as European Volunteering Capital in 2018.
The volunteers can contribute in many different ways such as help planning different activities, administrative tasks and working with communications. The volunteers will be located in the City Hall in the Secretary of the European Volunteering Capital 2018.
Voluntariado europeo Dinamarca (Aarhus)
- the volunteer may contribute to administrative tasks for example: support of meetings, support of the Program Manager of the Secretary etc.
- Support the communication for example; taking Photos, doing interviews, social media etc
- the volunteer may be planning and organizing different activities and events
Cómo conseguir el voluntariado europeo Dinamarca
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Denmark Communication . YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com