Tenemos esta nueva oferta de servicio voluntariado europeo corta duración Turquía con todos los gastos pagados por el Programa Erasmus (ver informacion voluntariado europeo). Se trata de un proyecto para trabajar con discapacitados.
También puedes ver otros proyectos donde se necesitan voluntarios en Turquía.
Sobre el proyecto Voluntariado Europeo corta duración Turquía
“Be Volunteer For Youth (Gençlik için Gönüllü Ol)”
20 April 2018-20 June 2018
1 volunteer from Spain Asociacion Building Bridges
Volunteer’s Profile: The volunteers should be between ages 18-30, who is responsible, active, open-minded, creative, innovative and motivated. Total 6 EVS volunteers will attend the Project 2 by 2.
Sobre los objetivos Voluntariado europeo corta duración Turquía
Aims and goals of the project:
-To ensure that our corporate capacity is developed as human resources,
-To provide benefit to our local young people by doing effective social responsibility projects,
-To provide organizational interaction by taking advantage of organizational skills of volunteers between us and them.
-We would like to do this project that doing more effect and more activities with the fields of the association.
At the same time, to support participation of young people in Erasmus program,
-The awareness of Europeanity by participating in our activities with our European volunteers and our young people,
– Encourage our volunteers who are our local and EVS volunteers to learn a new language,
– To support intercultural collaborations, to break stereotypes, to promote intercultural convergence,
-To encourage our young people to volunteer by recognizing the importance of being “volunteer”
– the awareness of “volunteerism” to the young people,
– To contribute to capacity building, organizational skills, communication in bilateral human relations between EVS volunteers and organizations
-To get “Awareness” to be a volunteer,
– To support the participation of disadvantaged young people by identifying volunteers from the economic, social and cultural disadvantaged youth,
-to use learning by doing techniques by using non-formal learning techniques in our activities,
-to give Youthpass and the institution to certify the skills and competences of our volunteers,
– To provide that the EVS volunteers with local young people involved by helping to get involved in local events,
– To support peer education in our social responsibility activities and to provide that our EVS volunteers are aware of their importance.
Papel de los voluntarios/as
to do youth and social activities with other local volunteers in the university,
to do youth and social activities with other local volunteers in local, to planning new activities, to attend languages courses organized by K, basicly to be part of K Team.
Asuntos prácticos del Servicio Voluntariado Europeo corta duración Turquía
Travel and Visa Reimbursement: The volunteer is responsible to organize buying tickets and arrange the travel of the volunteer. The volunteer should pay for travel tickets.
Grant accorded for travel costs is maximum 275€ per participant for Romania, Ukraine and Georgia, maximum 530€ for Spain. The extra of travel costs not covered by the EU-grant will be taken in charge by the volunteer
Hosting organization will support the volunteer for visa cost.(if available)
Local Transport: Hosting organization will provide ticket for local transport.
Accommodation: K will host the volunteers in rented apartments in the city center of Karaman.
Accommodation will assure good living conditions (private beds with sharing rooms with 2, equippe kitchen and bathroom, heating system, running cold/ hot water, Wi-Fi..).
Languages Support: Volunteers of K will help you to learn Turkish Language.
Working programme: Working hours are flexible and adapted to the schedule of the target institutions and guarantee maximum of 36 working hours per week for the volunteer, with the schedule of 6 hours per day/5 days per week, to plan and evaluate the schedule of the Volunteer’s daily work.
Each volunteer is entitled to receiving 2 free days/week (typically weekends but in case that an activity requires work on the weekend the volunteer will be free in the next days).
Financial aspects: The monthly amount paid to the volunteer is 90€ food money and 88€ pocket money .This amount is due for the complete duration of the service (including free days, holidays, weekends and days off for EVS meetings and trainings).
The volunteer’s allowance is paid on a monthly basis.
What support will be available during your EVS?
The mentor will be responsible for the general personal support of the volunteer. They are in charge of solving practical problems arising being the “first line of support” available.
They will be the volunteer’s go-to person for any personal problems as well as being responsible for guiding the volunteer through the learning process. The mentor will be there to help you identify learning needs and opportunities, help you plan your learning process and help in the self-evaluation.
Cómo solicitar voluntariado europeo corta duración Turquía
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Curriculum Vitae with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivation letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS TR KARAMAN. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com