Te facilitamos una oferta de empleo voluntario en escuelas Montessori en Francia a través del SVE con todos los gastos pagados.
Fechas voluntariado escuelas Montessori
01/09/2017 – 07/07/2018
Sobre las escuelas Montessori
TE is a private scool, secular and managed by an association of parents who founded it in 2013. This year is the 2nd year of the school and there is one classroom of 14 children from 3 to 6 years old. 2 teachers and 1 volonteer take care of the children, 4 days a week, using teaching aids of Maria Montessori mainly and several activities linked to environment, art, handcrafts, games, etc.
Each morning and 2 afternoons out of 4, the children are in the classroom with the main teacher. Lunchs are taken alltogether (children and teachers and volonteer), parents take turns preparing lunchs. Then in the afternoon, the 2nd teacher and the volonteer take care of children, proposing various activities : nap for the smallest, playing in the garden, games, art…
Members of association (mainly parents) are in charge of school management : teacher recruitment and follow-up, housekeeping, material purchasing… All costs are paid by children parents.
Montessori teaching aids
A quiet working atmosphere is prepared by the teacher. From his observation, he proposes to each child an activity that matches with his/her curiosity, need or learning desire. The material invented by Maria Montessori enables the child to practice the acts of daily life, prepare his/her hand to writing, permits to use sens and curiosity, approach to mathematics, geography and biology.
In the structured environment of the classroom, children move as they want and choose the material they wish to use. They follow their own rythm and can concentrate more easily, they develop their own will, self confidence and autonomy. Children are encouraged to listen to and respect each other, following the rules of grace and curtesy when moving, speaking, respecting the others.
Lugar escuelas Montessori
Die is a small town with about 4000 inhabitants, surrounded by a beautiful nature : mountains and rivers. We can practice many outdoor sports here like walking, biking, climbing, canoe. There are also a lot of cultural activities thanks to a library, cinema, theater, cafes and cultural associations.
The Montessori School Terres d’enfance was created in 2013. It is located in Die (Drôme), a small alpine town (5000 inhabitants). Our school welcomes each year 15 to 20 pupils aged from 3 to 6.
The school team is made of two Montessori teachers and an EVS volunteer. The organization enfance (mainly parents) oversees the everyday smooth running of the school life.
The volunteer accompanies the children all along the day.
– observing the morning Montessori activities
– care of children, helping with dressing/undressing, putting their shoes on and off, bathroom, hand washing, etc.
– accompagnying during free game times in the garden
– taking lunch with them (and the teaching team)
– accompanying during the afternoon nap
– preparing and participating to afternoon workshops on educational education (optional)
– welcoming the parents after school / accompanying children leaving the school
The volunteer can develop his/her own project, according to his/her competences and wishes, with the agreement of the school team.
The volunteer ensures a part of the house school maintenance.
– preparing the canteen for lunch : set/unset the table with pupils, wash the dishes (washing machine)
– heating the meal (already prepared)
– washing the small school laundry(washing machine)
– participating in the school cleaning
Profile of candidates :
We are looking for a volunteer
– enthusiastic to be working with 3 to 6 aged children,
– who applies respect for him/herself, respect for others, and respect for environment in his/her everyday life,
– enthusiastic to share with young children his/her language and culture,
– sensitive to environmental education questions,
– independent since he/she is accomodated inside the school house, cooks for him/herself and is self-sufficient regarding transport (foot, bike or train).
The EVS is organised on the school schedule, from 8:30 to 16:45 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Cómo solicitar participar en escuelas Montessori
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject:
PROJECT 1 “EVS Framce Terres. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com