Voluntariado en República Checa en comunicación y gestión de proyectos con todos los gastos pagados por el Programa Erasmus+.
From 07/01/2018 to 06/10/2018
Antoninska 14, 60200 Brno Czech Republic
looking for volunteers from
Mladiinfo ČR is a non-governmental organisation with the seat in Brno, Czech Republic. Our mission is to support the personal growth and fulfilling personal potential of Czech youths. Our goal is to bring opportunities in the field of studying, education, volunteering, internships and traveling to the young people in the Czech Republic and to motivate them to participation. If you want to join us, become the EVS in Mladiinfo CR.
The volunteers can participate for example in the following activities:
– Youth counselling
– Web page and social networks updating
– Project preparation and management
– Public events preparation and management
– Promotion of EVS
– Networking and promotion of Mladiinfo activities
– Local volunteers coordination
You can read more about us here: http://www.mladiinfo.cz/about-us/
For one day in the week the volunteers will also take part in activities of Europe Direct centre in Brno.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will get a pocket and food money according to the EVS rules. The money will be given in cash at the beginning of each month. The volunteer will be responsible for her own catering.
The volunteer will be accommodated in a rented flat where he/she will have a separate room. The kitchen and bathroom are common for all flat inhabitants. The flat is situated about 20 minutes by public transport from the office. The volunteer will be provided by public transport passport.
training during the project
– Czech language tandem lessons
– After arrival training
– Midterm training
We are looking for a volunteer from Spain who is interested in the work of Mladiinfo.
– age from 18 to 30 years
– basic knowledge of English language
– willing to learn & share
Procedimiento para solicitar el Voluntariado en República Checa
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) one.
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS CZ Tereza. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com