EVS will start from 9th of September and last 12 month.
Aim of the project
“Accessibility of culture for everyone and everywhere”
To promote personal development and cultural understanding of volunteer about Latvia, studying cultural accessibility in Vidzeme region for non-Latvian speaking youngster and other society groups; promote European Voluntary Service in Latvia, partnercountry and whole Europe and inform youth in Vidzeme region about volunteer’s country culture, traditions through nonformal education, enabling intercultural dialogue.
In the project one participant from EU will be involved. Participant need to be from 18-30 years old.
Project will consist from one long-term activity – 12 months EVS mobility, to which there are several sub-activities:
- – Latvian language training;
- – Arrival and Mid-term trainings;
- – Study of cultural accessibility in Vidzeme region;
- – Documenting experiences of EVS project and cultural accessibility study in on-line blog;
- – Information of local society on EVS and Erasmus+ programme possibilities;
- – Organization of creative activities, generation of ideas and involvement in activity and project planning within organization;
- – Introduction to Latvian and volunteer’s country cultures and traditions.
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “EVS Letonia Cultural Haritas”