Te traemos esta oferta de voluntariado en Escuelas de Dinamarca con todos los gastos pagados en uno de los países más caros del mundo.
Duración y lugar del voluntariado en escuelas
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Volunteers: 2
Descripción voluntariado en escuelas
Description of the project
two closely connected institutions in the heart of Copenhagen, are the project environment for the volunteer.
The German Church is the oldest preserved church in the centre of Copenhagen. The School, a German-Danish private school, is the oldest German school outside of Germany.
Both School and Church take initiative to modern church and school life, taking Danish and German culture in consideration. This makes an exciting and challenging surrounding and background for the engagement of the volunteer.
Perfil del voluntariado en escuelas
- open-minded towards different activities
- reliable and on time
- polite and willing to meet both staff, pupils and parents with kindness and openess
- enjoy working with children and young people and experience in this field is a plus
- Danish law requires that anyone working with children under the age of 16 must have a clean criminal record and no previous convictions involving children
Voluntariado tareas en Dinamarca
The volunteer will work in the congregation and also in the SFO, which is the afternoon activity center of Skole. In church will the volunteer be likely to take special initiatives for young people and families and will among other things be involved in planning and celebrating services for children. The volunteer will have some practical work in the community such as events and festivals. The volunteer will have the possibility of being involved in making PR-material for the community and to take initiatives concerning communication as a whole. He will also assist in the Church office in the administration. In the SFO of Skole the volunteer will work with children, age 6 to 10. Tasks include indoor and outdoor activities and the preparation of special events. In both institutions the volunteer will be part of teams and will work creatively in building up the community-life according to modern goals and perspectives. The volunteers will work 35 hours a week. If working hours are sheduled during weekends or evenings, the volunteer will have a weekday off now and then. Holidays are provided according to the rules of EVS.
The project is open to all partners, but will give priority to volunteers that are interested in social issues, in learning Danish language and at the same time could volunteer 10 months from September to June. The volunteer has to be a mature youngster and has to be fluent in German. The volunteer needs to be self confident, creative and responsible. In addition the volunteer needs to have taken the decision to be a volunteer, having decided to try life in another culture – to try a life, where you think of others, where you work together in a team. The volunteer has to be rather independent and healthy in body as well as mind. The volunteer most know and accept that Church and chool are based on Christian values of Christianity and values man from a holistic point of view. The volunteer will have the opportunity of being creative together with staff and clients. A volunteer with qualifications and experience with youth work will be appreciated. The volunteer must be prepared to have flexible working hours.
Selección voluntariado en escuelas
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Denmark Maria Kirke School and Church . YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com