Voluntariado en Dinamarca con el Cuerpo europeo solidaridad con todos los gastos pagados por la Comisión Europea para jóvenes voluntarios menores de 30 años de edad.
Mira más ofertas de voluntariado en Dinamarca en nuestra web.
From 01/09/2018 to 30/06/2019
Klosterport 4A, 3, 8000 Aarhus C Denmark
Dansk is an international cultural organisation, managing exchange programs for Danish and foreign volunteers in cooporation with other related cultural organisations.
Dansk is an independent member of the worldwide umbrella, and also a partner of the European Voluntary Service (EVS) program.
The purpose of our work is to promote cultural understanding across borders and traditions.
Working with us, the volunteer will have an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about international exchange programmes, goals, activities and evaluations. Generally, the volunteer will help out with administrative tasks at the office
Dansk will provide accommodation through host families for the volunteer at a reasonable time distance from the office.
The office is located in the city center of Aarhus – Denmark’s second largest city.
All costs for activities regarding the project will be refunded. This means transport to and from the project, to language class and to both voluntary and compulsory meetings at the National Agency and Dansk.
The volunteer will have the opportunity to participate in international meetings and take part in trainings that are arranged by Dansk.
The volunteer will attend public language classes which are offered in the area. Participation will be offered at least for 3 months.
– Proactive and strong on taking initiatives
– Fluent written and spoken English
– A keen interest in communications
– An open mind, an interest in new office work skills, and team working
– Basic knowledge of IT
The volunteer will be engaged in a broad array of work areas such as external and internal communications, designing and planning activities for exchangees, preparing, coordinating and participating in various types of meetings with coworkers as well as ongoing administrative tasks in the office. The main activity will be to keep in touch with exchangees – in cooperation with Dansk ‘s co-workers – while they are doing their project in Denmark. In general, the volunteer will be part of the daily routine at the office and help out with various tasks.
The working language will be English.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– ID CARD, Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
– Application form sending organisation Building Bridges (signed)
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Dansk Aarhus . YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com
maties28 febrero, 2018 at 3:45 am
el plazo ya esta cerrado, estan todas las plazas cubiertas? ya no hay posibilidad de aplicar?
admin28 febrero, 2018 at 7:31 am
aún admitimos candidaturas hasta la fecha límite, suerte!