From: 23/08/2016 To:30/06/2017
Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 24, 16-200 Dąbrowa Białostocka Poland
Possibilities for a volunteer:
– Organizing activities for students living in a boarding school through sports activities (in various fields)
– Support Centre for the Development of Handball
– Co-organize / organize school and interschool sports competitions
– Supporting disabled school student with an individual course of learning
– Animation school (eg. School breaks, creating thematic newsletters school, eg. Of the EU, volunteering, etc.),
– organizing workshops, clubs interests
– Cooperation with the school with ongoing projects
– cooperation with the Occupational Therapy Workshops
-collaboration with the House of Culture – cyclical collaboration with a member of the Team – the director of the cultural center Maciej Sulik support workshops for senior citizens run by Maciek (once a week); support art classes, vocal, music, chess club, Cooperate / running clubs language Sr., cafes language
*exactt activities depends of needs and abilities of the volunteer
international transport: volunteer is provided cover of international travel max of 360EUR (exact ammount depend on the residence country)
local transport: volunteer is provided one travel to Bialystok per week
food: volunteer has monthly food and pocket money allowance (around 760PLN per month)
accomodation: volunteer lives in school dormitory – has own room, bathroom and kitchen to share
on-arrival training (Warsaw)
mid-term training (Toruń)
trainings privided by coordinating oranisation (normally twice a year)
– The person who will be willing to co-create and develop sports activities
– Open person with motivation and intentions to animation school environment (during breaks and outside of class)
– A person willing to work with different target groups for development (youth, seniors and children) in collaboration with the House of Culture, Kindergarten and primary school through workshops, eg. Artistic or movement
– A person willing and determined to live and function in a small community
– strong motivation for learning polish language
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Paulina Sports Poland. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com