Realiza un voluntariado cultural en Italia participando en la gestión de un ecomuseo, ayudando a mantener zonas naturales, organizando talleres y muchas cosas más.
Echa un vistazo a otras oportunidades de voluntariado y becas en Italia.
Dates: 3rd September 2018 – 31st August 2019.
Number of volunteers: 5.
Volunteers’ profile: Team worker, creative, proactive.
Participants’ age: 18-30.
– Make and translate informational flyers and tourist material on the Ecomuseo, on the village and building techniques in one’s own language.
– Support the management of a biological vegetable garden inside the urban park of Sasso d’Italia.
– Develop activities in the Officina Artistica (Artistic Workshop) in the Borgo, where volunteers will create crafted and artisanal works useful to the project.
– Maintain green and urban areas in Borgo Ficana.
– Support the staff in organising workshops on traditional building techniques using “terra cruda” and straw and in cultural events organised in the Borgo in order to promote it.
– Organising workshops for children and/or disabled in the Ecomuseo educational space. Make a “Learning Kit” for children and families visits, supported by the tutor.
– Organisation and management of language conversation evenings or afternoons with and for the local population. The activity will be prepared and managed by the volunteers, supported by the tutor.
– Intensive Italian language course (additional to the on-line one)
In the final phase (from the 7thmonth on) volunteers will have the chance to design and develop an activity according to their interest and skills. Having learnt the local language, met many people and acclimatised within the association and the town, volunteers will be free to promote a specific initiative in the Ecomuseo educational space. They will so integrate in the project their ideas, creativity and experience.
Volunteers will live in Foresteria di Villa Ficana (Borgo S. Croce, 65 – Macerata)
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
– Application form.
[button color=»pink» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil2″]Application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “ECOMUSEO EVS Italia Persia. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com.
Deja una respuesta
You must be logged in to post a comment.