Oportunidad de voluntariado cruz Roja ya caducado, por favor mira otras oportunidades aquí:
Selecciona destinos más populares: AlemaniaAustriaBélgicaBulgariaChipreCroaciaDinamarcaEslovaquiaEsloveniaEstoniaFinlandiaFranciaGreciaHungríaIrlandaItaliaLetoniaLituaniaPoloniaPortugalRepública ChecaRumaníaSerbiaSueciaTurquía
Voluntarios en la Cruz Roja de Italia en labores con niños, ancianos y necesitados
Fecha límite Voluntariado Cruz Roja :
Fechas actividades Voluntariado de Cruz Roja :
1/03/2016 – 31/08/2016 (6 months)
Voluntariado Cruz Roja que se necesitan
2 (1 from Germany, 1 from Building Bridges, Spain)
Descripción de las tareas de los Voluntariado Cruz Roja :
Description of activities:
The volunteer can take part to the activities organised by the local Red Cross in 6 different areas, as support staff of local red cross volunteers and professionals:
– Social and cultural entertainment activities for kids: entertainment clowning support with kids in hospital, to give them relief during their time in hospital
– Social and cultural entertainment activities in rest homes for eldery people
– Food distribution activities: On daily basis will take part to distribution of food to the poor families, in cooperation with the Municipality of Pesaro, in a long term perspective of personal support.
– Information and awareness campaigns: meetings with students and organising prevention and intervention workshops about different topics and issues (first aid, drug and alcohol abuse, prevention of diseases…)
– Press office support: support in the realisation of media products, information press campaigns, to spread the values and activities realised by Red Cross.
– Fundraising office support: support in the fundraising campaigns preparation and realisation, as the annual charity event.
Actividades voluntariado Cruz Roja:
– Join the staff on spreading information activities about Europe and Youth in Action Programme through lectures and meeting with youngsters within association office or during informative events.
– Take part to local workshops and projects organized by hosting organisation on intercultural dimension, empower of young people or inclusion activities.
– Use the media (like making videos, blog, etc.) and the social networks to spread information
Descripción de la organización acogida Voluntariado Cruz Roja :
Pesaro is part of the International Red Cross Movement, whose main aim is to alleviate the suffering of those in crisis, regardless the ground of their discomfort. At national level Croce Rossa Italiana involves almost 140.000 active members, operating thorugh a network of local Committees that can better address the needs emerging from each and every community. The Committee of Pesaro is supported by 407 volunteers active in the fields of: social assistance, medical support, emergency response, first aid, training, refugees services. The services implemented within each operative area address the most vulnerable members of the local community, in particular elderly, sick, people at risk of exclusion and refugees. These services are complemented with activities of fundraising, awareness and senbilisation campaigns and initiatives which can allow the hosted volunteers to gain a 360° learning experience in both operational and planning tasks.
Proceso selección VoluntariadoCruz Roja
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.