Te ofrecemos la posibilidad de participar en un voluntariado con refugiados en Grecia donde podrás ofrecer tu ayuda a personas que lo necesitan a través de actividades de ocio, cultura y educación y, al mismo tiempo, podrás promover la interculturalidad.
Convocatoria cerrada! Pero en nuestra web puedes consultar otros proyectos de voluntariado europeo.
Dates: from August 2018 till October 2018 (3 months).
Place: Athens, Greece.
– empowerment of women and kids (refugees, migrants, vulnerable polulation) and social integration through activities like: dance, music, theatre, cinema, yoga, board games, etc.
– language lessons, e-learning, tutoring
– Support cultural, educative and/or artistic expression based on the intercultural values.
– Promote intercultural dialogue and favour understanding of foreign cultures.
– Educate young people towards an active European citizenship.
– Promote the social construction of Europe
– Support to children and adults affected by the wild fire and catastrophy in East Attica.
Because of the huge fire catastrophy in East Attica, the organization has already expressed its willingness to include children from the area in our programs with children refugees. We would like to provide to them psychosocial support through painting, theater, games, lessons etc with the contribution of volunteers. We would like to cooperate with our volunteers from Spain, Germany, Palestine and other countries. Therefore we are now preparing a detailed and targeted common program.
Weekly Scedule: 6 hours per day (11.00-12.00 and 14.00-20.00)
Saturday voluntary work for visits to parks, museum etc
11.00-12.00: Empowerment of women and kids through dancing, music, theater, yoga or e-learning and computer lessons
14.00-16.00: language lessons, tutoring, e-learning
16.00-18.00: boarding games, painting, theater, handcraft creativity
18.00-20.00: cinema and theater
Support to our EVS volunteers
We offer to the EVS volunteers accommodation, ticket cost (according to Erasmus+ funding and pocket money (see detailed info packet about the accomodation in our place)
Ticket rebursment: maximum 360 euros
Pocket money: 120 euro/month
The volunteer has to learn about EVS and the European Solidarity Corps, the general opportunities and processes.
We are happy to be our guest in a space we have dedicated for the volunteers inside the WELCOMMON Hostel. The WELCOMMON Hostel is an innovative and inclusive Hostel. In this space, 3 kinds of rooms are offered to the volunteers depending on the availability of them:
– Also, bed sheets, towels and toilet papers will be offered to you.
– Please, do not use sleeping bag.
– You could use during volunteering with us the washing machines too!
You are always welcome to prepare your breakfast and cook your food in our kitchen.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»brown» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank»]Motivation letter and application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Greece, Nikos. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”