Si te interesa realizar trabajo social en una organización juvenil que opera en Sicilia organizando diferentes actividades para la comunidad local, no te pierdas esta oportunidad de voluntariado con jóvenes y mayores que comenzará en octubre.
Para ver otras oportunidades de cursos y voluntariados en Italia, revisa otros proyectos activos.
Fechas y lugar
Dates: 2/10/2018 – 31/7/2019.
Place: Villafranca Tirrena.
Sobre la organización de acogida
Enjoy Sicily is a Non profit organisation working in the field of youth and hospitality in Sicily. In this project we cooperate with Villafranca Municipality in a Volunteering Project in which the volunteers (one from UK and one from Spain) will cooperate in several social and youth activities carried out in the municipality during the year.
Villafraca is a funny city in Sicily with 10.000 inhabitants, with more than 300 sunny days per year and a lot of possibilities for our youngsters. We need your energy and support to create new activities and improve their participation!
Descripción del proyecto
Volunteers must have a great motivation to participate in activities with a high social commitment, and be interested in the objectives and activities. Furthermore, the volunteers must have a strong motivation, a great spirit of integration and be willing to carry out activities with children, young people and elderly people of our municipality. They will have to be able to carry on team activities, accept differences, develop their own ideas and experiences, have sufficient capacity for patience, creativity, flexibility and tolerance. The volunteers will be involved in the various support activities carried out by the Municipality (social, youth, sport), including:
– Support in youth centre developing helthly activities like yoga, gym, dance, drawing, painting, etc.
– Support in elderly centre developing artistic activities, computer activities, language courses (english, spanish), work to manage the garden in coopertation with users and plant different seeds, etc.
– We would like to have volunteers active that can offer ideas and suggestions to add to our daily programme.
Perfil del voluntario
– between 18 and 26 years old;
– willing to spend one year in Villafranca Tirrena (Italy);
– possess good adaptability;
– possess excellent skills to work in a team;
– great willingness to work with disadvantaged people;
– ready to organize and participate in creative and social events;
– knowledge of Italian (non-mandatory).
Proceso de selección
We will study carefully all applications and selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the upcoming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with Skype username included.
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest in the project and the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=”brown” link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank”]Motivation letter and application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Sicily, Villafranca. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”