Home for the elderly and disabled people Poreč, Croatia, is searching for two EVS volunteers. Volunteer work begins at the beginning of October 2016 until the end of August 2017.
We appeal for young people between 18 and 30 years old to send their CVs and motivation letter on english language ended with 15. April 2016.
The activity of volunteers in our Home is:
– group and individual work with our users
– creating, planning and implementing the different type of cultural activities of our Home (such as singing, literary group, bingo sessions, walks and sightseeing, excursions, celebrations)
– help our users to participate in creative workshop and be active participant in planning and creating ideas for creative workshop
– help in communication with partner organizations, and filling documents on english language
– promotion mobility, and active participation of young people and European citizens
Costs covered and accommodation
All costs for volunteers are covered, and volunteers will receive monthly allowance. Volunteer will be living in the apartment with others volunteers, but he/she will have their own room.
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
Please send your documents to email@example.com with the subject “EVS_Croatia_Dom Porec.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”