No sabes en qué invertir tu tiempo… y otros están esperando a que alguien dedique su tiempo a ayudarlos. Eso es lo que sucede en un SVE. Hoy nuestra propuesta es Francia, donde puedes elegir entre varios proyectos distintos, aunque todos de temática social. ¡Dona tu tiempo, voluntarízate!
July 2016 – June 2017
The organisation is now looking for long-term EVS volunteers for 2016-2017 who wish to do their EVS in France in one of their projects. You can choose between:
- Educational Center:The center is a social-children’s home based in Brive-La-Gaillarde. This structure receives young boys and girls aged 14-21 years. This aims to help young people in social or family problems sent by the Social Aid for Children or the Judicial Youth Protection. The home has 18 seats and 2 emergency receptions, where young people are supervised by a team of educators while following a school or an apprenticeship.The center supports young people placed in the fireplace in a school project or learning by supporting them daily through the tasks of daily life and outdoor activities. Educators seeking to restore confidence and stability to the young through educational actions and motivations to establish a long-term project. This requires activities to learning autonomy and social life.Volunteers will be housed in an apartment. Local travel will be through the public transportation network of Brive.
- Community:The volunteer is can participate in the organization of the community life activities, animation and reintegration assistance. He can observe how the support of the companions is and gain various social knowledge. This project will be an opportunity for the youngster to discover the two facets of the organization and benefit from the experience of the organizing team.
- Familiar association:It is a youth house for families in difficulties in France. The volunteer will discover the methodology to generate maximum exchanges, favoring social relationships, schooling and vocational training. The volunteer will take part in cultural, sport and leisure activities.The volunteer received will live in an apartment in a CROUS residence of the University of Limoges. He/she will use public transport to get to his place of volunteering. He will take his meals, apart from those made in the host association, at his home.
- Foster home:It is a specialized foster home which aims to accommodate within its facilities and services, greatly dependent children or adults. These disabilities result, in particular, a motor impairment associated with other mental or sensory impairments. The philosophy and main tasks of the association are:
- The right to education, with the life support (food, breathing comfort, …)
- The right to care
- respect for dignity
- instead of families
The volunteer will be housed in an apartment in a CROUS residence of the University of Limoges. The selected residence is 300 meters from the association.
How to apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges” and specify which project is the one you are applying for
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS France Limoges Dif Projects. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com