Location: Varna, Bulgaria
The French Alliance of Varna is looking for a young person who wants to join their team in Varna, Bulgaria. Voluntary service is 12 months and begins at 01/09/2015. The volunteer will participate in educational, cultural and organizational work for AF: French courses, workshops, lectures, parties and promotions but also administrative work.
– Support the teaching of the French language and participation in the organization of the DELF exam sessions, DALF, DELF Prim, TCF – Promotion of French language and culture, participation in the creation of educational materials and organization courses – Establishment of certain administrative documents, contact with teachers, participation in the tasks of the Francophone Centre (telephone and physical reception)
– knowledge of French language
– Experience or training in the field of teaching required FLE
– Current practice of office software (word, excel, ppt)
– desire to develope the organization and management of work, ability to prioritize and treat several files at the same time, initiative, enjoy contact with the public, great adaptability, sense of pedagogy
Equal opportunities, Youth information, Youth leisure, Media and Communication, European awareness
Youth and children, Migrants, Local Community
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “EVS Varna AF” .