Hoy os traemos una vacante de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Estonia que seguro a muchos os puede interesar. Una organización estonia busca un voluntario/a para participar en un centro juvenil. ¡No lo dudes y lánzate a conocer a jóvenes estonios en 2016!
15th of March 2016- 31st of August 2016 (6 months)
The aim of Vastseliina Youth Center is to organize and arrange local young people’s spare time through different events, activities, camps, outings, projects, meetings, trainings etc. Also it has a prevention function to avoid violence, alcoholism, smoking and drug addiction among youngsters in Vastseliina area. Vastseliina Youth Center cooperates with several organisations in local area (school, kindergarten, local municipality, sports club, libraries) and also with other youth centres in South-Estonia region. In the center there are multimedia classroom, inner skatepark, kitchen, meeting spaces, gym, play and leisure rooms with billiard, pingpong table, airhockey, table football, board games.
The main role and tasks of the volunteer in our project will be:
– Support youth participation. Informing local youth about opportunities on local, national and international level and give them a chance to find out that they can make a difference.
– Support the intercultural dimension in local youth work. Promoting international youth work in youth center, informing youth workers about different tools and programs.
– To stimulate intercultural learning. Promoting tolerance and openness towards differences in youth centers and local communities.
Volunteer will get actively involved in developing non formal educational activities with the youngsters in the youth center. According to the volunteers’ interests, there is a possibility to collaborate with other organizations in the area (schools, kindergartens, libraries, hobby schools etc.)
The profile of volunteer candidate:
– Active person open to new challenges;
– Honest and responsible person;
– independent and venturous at work;
– open and communicative, willing to work with people;
– adaptable, can cope living alone in a new environment ;
– fluent in English;
– willing to propose and instruct activities according to personal interests and skills;
– willing to experience new things and situations and continually learn.
How to apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Estonia Stiina. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com