Urgent! For volunteers from Spain! «Voice of change» is already approved project. focused on many aspects of non-formal learning. The purpose of the volunteers is to create new opportunities for personal development for Tervel youth. Both sides will discover new things about theatre, art, dances, photography, etc. depending on the preferences of the volunteer. The project will be held in the premises of the Professional School of equipment and clothing «Docho Mikhailov». The volunteer will have plenty of space to create projects of their own, bringing new ideas.
PRESENTATION OF THE EVS PROJECT
– Be involved in theatrical and artistic groups.
– Organize photographic and sport related activities.
– Motivate youngsters and help them find their own voice.
– Office, information and consultancy work.
– Implement innovative methods aiming to involve students.
– Use individual skills and knowledge, as well as exchange of ideas and information.
– Interact with the different ethnic groups and cultures.
– Bring multicultural perspective to a secluded town.
– Gain skills in teamwork and knowledge of Bulgarian language.
– The volunteers from relevant countries – Spain, Latvia – Good working knowledge of English or Russian. – Positive, flexible, cooperative person, enthusiastic and sociable. – Interest in social and cultural issues. – Аge 18 – 30. – Be ready to start on 01.10.2015g
For the selection of the volunteers we will need: – Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can attach below with subject “EVS Bulgaria Petranka. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME» to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com