¿Quieres aprender sobre educación rodeado de profesionales? ¿Y quieres hacerlo en un ambiente internacional? Aquí tienes una oportunidad de oro para seguir tu sueño. Solicita este SVE en Letonia ¡y crece mientras te diviertes!
Project start ASAP (February 2018) till August 2018 (6-7 months period)
It´s an organisation whose main key work is all around education in all senses of it. We perceive education, personal development, local development and rural development as a whole. By education we understand work with all groups: kids, youth, seniors and adult life-long learning. NGO has two main subsidiaries: Preiļi Free school that provide kindergarten and primary school educated based on alternative education models as Montessori, Waldorf, outdoors education, Sun year and others. Second subsidiary is Local Environment Resource centre that works with life-long education, outdoor education for people from region, promotion of sustainable lifestyle, values and traditions, family leisure time options without high costs as orientation or activities in nature.
Project activities are going to take place in two main places: kindergarten and NGO office.
These activities will include daily activities in kindergarten as assisting teachers in workshops, playing activities, going outside time. Therefore there are many other activities as celebrating Christmas, special days as birthday, Earth day, Mother day, many excursions and activities, theatres, cartoon cinema visits, to mention some. With time volunteers will by teacher guidance be able to design their workshops, games, activities based on their interests (music, theatre, robotics or outdoor learning activities etc.) In NGO office volunteer will have time to design and plan their workshops, work on
social media, do posters, videos and other materials to promote their activities, to plan and arrange materials they will need (markers, papers, plastic glasses or so on) to be able to deliver workshop.
1. All activities of EVS will be happening in English, volunteers will learn Latvian.
As interpersonal skills participants will increase their communication skills with people, social and cultural competences. These skills will be implemented and acquired via everyday activities. Sharing cultural and social skills, behaviours and attitudes happens constantly in communication.
2. Personal skills as independence, organising own living (clothes washing, cleaning, organising food and cooking, shopping etc.), leadership skills, finding authenticity of yourself, finding and looking for activities that satisfies and where passion is. These are learning to learn, sense of entrepreneurship competences. Volunteers will be motivated to explore what they would like to create as their projects, workshops. Volunteers will be invited to all events NGO will be organising (we have dance, cooking, learning approaches, traditional music etc.)
3. Professional skills are more connected with experimentation and learning goals that are for every volunteer individual. Gaining practical experience by being a volunteer in kindergarten, connected directly in volunteer daily activities (helping in kindergarten, assisting/preparing workshops and activities for kids and local community, organising/initiating own projects of interest of field of experimentation (music teaching, outdoors teaching, project management, social media/marketing communication etc.), all of these activities will be together with people of NGO and kindergarten so
volunteers will have learning process and ability to learn from people and with people, who works in these fields.
Cómo solicitar este voluntariado Letonia
[box type=”note”]We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) or EVS (European Volunteer Service).
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.[/box]
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Latvia Aija. YOUR CHOSE PROJECT.YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com