Si la educación es lo tuyo y quieres echar una mano allí donde se te necesita en SVE Polonia guarderías, hay varios proyectos en guarderías polacas esperándote. ¿No tienes plan para 2018? Pues cualquiera de estos 2 SVE puede hacerte vivir un año inolvidable. ¡Sigue leyendo!
JANUARY 2018 FOR 12 MONTHS
Send your CV to 15th of December 2017
Project 1 – Umbrella
Examples of typical volunteer activities:
- Games and afterschool clubs activities.
- Organizational and cleanup activities during the classes.
- Office work and study aids preparation.
- Individual help in carrying out educational tasks by children.
- Assistance in organizing and conducting tours.
- Assistance in the preparation of parties and school events, including technical assistance in decorating.
- Assistance in children’s therapeutic activities (swimming lessons, hydrotherapy, hippotherapy, dog therapy, sensory integration, etc.)
Project 2 – WOW
Tasks for the volunteer
– help in running sports activities, especially leading running training with the “MOW Malbork Running Group”;
– swimming – participation in activities at the pool, help in learning to swim and training with boy- swimmers
– participation in other sports activities taking place in MOW as a teacher / trainer support (handball, table tennis, football,
– help in organizing sports competitions / organizing your own competitions
– education through sport – help in learning a foreign language through sport and play
How to apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges” and specify which project you are interested in.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Poland Wojnicz. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com choosing Project 1 or 2.