Host organization: Asociatia Tinerilor Formatori pentru Promovarea Dezvoltarii Rurale [ATFPDR]
– Organize workshops in rural schools to promote folk traditions.
– Organizing seminars, debates, meetings with stakeholders, where besides promoting folk traditions as a form of learning, it will be promoted Erasmus +. The project will be implemented using the methodology “learning by doing”, with a great emphasis on non-formal education methods.
The activities of the EVS stage will be divided in 3 subcategories: a) outdoor activities in Bujoreni Village Museum. b) activities in 6 schools from rural environment c) media campings.
Within them, will be done the following activities:
- organization of the activities “The village of grandparents”, in Bujoreni Village Museum, where the volunteers will tell stories to the pupils visiting the museum, using the non formal education methods, storytelling. Also within these activities, will be organized workshops for discover the traditions: making traditional handcrafts in wood, using the traditional music instruments, pottery, making bread in the traditional oven, trips with the cartridge etc. The volunteers will organize representations of forum theatre and shadow theatre, exhibition of photography with the help of “photo – voice” method, films projections, with the help of “film – voice” method.
- workshops of personal development, organized in schools from rural area. Thus, will be organized workshops in schools from Daesti, Bujoreni, Valea Cheii, Pausesti Maglasi, Vladesti. Within these workshops, the volunteers will use non formal education methods as: development of the life abilities, relational communication, game storming, graphic facilitation, appreciative inquiry.
- media campaign promoting the civic responsibility by promoting the blood donation. In this activity, the volunteers will use non formal education methods as: social animation, forum theatre, flash mob, role games, press releases, film voice, photo-voice.
- media campaign promoting the learning by discovering the traditions. Within this activity, the volunteers will use non formal education methods as: forum theatre, flash mob, storytelling, photo-voice, gamestorming, intercultural games, living library.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Romania ATFPDR”