Si te apetece vivir una experiencia inolvidable en el país vecino, sigue leyendo para informarte sobre esta vacante SVE sobre temas juveniles. ¡Mucha suerte!
20/02/2016 to 31/08/2016
The project will host 11 volunteers from different European countries and they are waiting for 2 Spanish people (particularly they are looking for male volunteers!) One volunteer will work in Lens and the other one is Sains-en-Gohelle.
The themes are citizenship, youth Information, democracy and European Awareness. Each volunteer will work in binomial with a French Civil Service volunteer. They will intervene in youth structures of the urban area of Lens Liévin (leisure, community or youth services centers).
– promotion of locals initiatives;
– implementation of linguistic and cultural workshops;
– implementation of leisure activities f or young people and teenagers;
– promotion of Erasmus+ and Civil Service programs;
– promotion of Euro 2016 event
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “SVE Francia Social Lens/Sains-en-Gohelle. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com