Are you looking for trainees in your organisation?
Themis project: European organisations consortia for VET trainees
Accredited by the European Commmission
Our PIC number is 948821118 and our EVS accreditation is 2014-1-ES02-KA110-004967.
We are able to send you participants to make a traineeship for free, with no cost for your organisation.
Our trainees are covered by us for accommodation, food, insurance and travel.
Your obbligations? A minimum of 6 months traineeship is required from your organisation and provide a tutor to evaluate their progress.
How can we help you?
- We will promote professional training for VET trainees, so we need organisations that are able to host our Spanish trainees in their structures.Mobility periods are minimum 6 months and students will be covered for their monthly allowance, travel and insurance. We are looking for:
- European enterprises (active in any field)
- Public bodies able to provide traineeships
The Consortia will promote professional training through international mobility directed to future graduate and recent graduate (1 year max.) from participating VET institutions.
We seek apprenticeships in your organisation
We are open to any public or private organisation active in this fields:
- Administration, Management, Human Reources and Secretary;
- Hospitality (Hotels) and Catering (Restaurants);
- Health & Social Care;
- Information technology (software and hardware) and Multimedia;
- Law and Insurances;
- Psycology and Social Work;
- Sports and leisure;
- Graphic design, Marketing and Advertising.
How my organisation can benefit from this project?
- VET graduates: We send recent VET graduates from Higher and Middle Education centres in Spain, participants are over 18 years old.
Full-time: They can work up to 40 hours per week.
All the year round: we can agree in sending your through the year candidates at your convenience in different periods, at your convenience.
Easy: you provide a tutor that should sign a report, previoulsly made by the same trainee (like Youthpass). You only need to host 1 or more trainees in your organisation and monitor them periodically.
Free of charge: Expenses will be paid to trainees directly.