Se necesitan voluntarios en Francia para trabajar confamilias y vecinos en actividades locales. Todos los gastos pagados por Erasmus+.
From 03/09/2018 to 31/08/2019
Rue des frères montgolfier, 86000 Poitiers France
In SCS , the volunteer will have the task of encouraging the participation of the inhabitants in the events of the neighborhood life (Christmas, Neighborhood party, evening dancing, shared meals, group outings,…).
– Organizing and taking part in holidays with the families of the district
– Animating sports, cultural and leisure activities
– Organizing events for the district
– Developing communication tools (such as social networks, La Blaiserie website…).
During EVS, the volunteer can discover the structure with a phase of observation and knowledge of different sectors (parents’ coffee, “ciné blabla” with teenagers, the homework help, sports activities…).
S(h)e will be working in team for animation and accompaniment of group projects with inhabitants and, according to his/her competences and interests, s(h)e can propose artistic workshops.
The volunteer can propose new ideas for activities s(h)e can implement alone or with the team.
The volunteer has his/her own accommodation or is in a house shared with other EVS volunteers.
(S)he receives monthly money for food and pocket money.
The volunteer has a bus card to travel on all the bus lines in Poitiers.
The volunteer will have to spend training time with the head of Family / Neighborhood life sector on the group animation (organization of meetings, inclusive method…), on the development of communication tools (Facebook, Internet…).
(S)he will take part in On-arrival and Mid-term trainings organized by French National Agency.
The volunteer must be someone open and curious. S(h)e is motivated, interested in the project and especially able to offer ideas. His/Her position as a young volunteer is a plus for neighborhood life in terms of openness to others and respect for difference.
It will be paid special attention to applications that have examined the project of the cultural and social center mainly for the action in the Family / Neighborhood life sector.
A pre-intermediate knowledge of French language is required.
Driving license is required too.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»green2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form and motivation letter[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS France Poitiers Pain. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com