Se ofrece trabajar en Finlandia con becas de voluntariado europeo para participar en un proyecto en ese país en un centro juvenil.
START NOW AND STAY UNTILL DECEMBER 2018
Trabajar en Finlandia como voluntari@ en centro juvenil
Task are creating working methods related to social equality and acceptance in the frame of no hate speech. It includes office work and working directly with young people. Work places are Laune youth house and multicultural center Multi-Culti In the summer the volunteers will be working with organization 4H in their farmyard. The tasks will be helping with farmyards everyday life, including taking care of animals and working with visitors, children and youth!
IT IS PERFECT FOR A PERSON +18, WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOUTH WORK AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION.
Formación durante el trabajo en Finlandia
Volunteers will have mentors and work leaders from both organizations who are prepared to support volunteers through their time here. Volunteers will also take part in arrival trainings organized by National Agency.
Perfil para trabajar en Finlandia como voluntaria
We are looking for a volunteer who is:
– Female (due to accommodation arrangements, shared apartment with two other volunteers)
– Motivated to work with different kind of young people in different environments (youth centers, parish, church governed community center, camps, schools etc.)
– Interested in organizing events and activities for young people and asylum seekers
We want volunteers who are motivated to work with different kind of young people in different environments. Volunteers need to be open-minded, willing to learn new skills to plan, run and evaluate activities. If volunteers have special skills in working in groups, handcraft, sports or other free time activities, please share it. Special skills are not required but may be useful. Previous experience in migration issues and integration can be useful.
Project includes two different organizations in Espoo, Espoo Youth Services (municipal youth work) and the Espoonlahti parish. The work in parish will include also integration and religious dialogue. At least one of the volunteers will use football as a tool to promote coexistence. Volunteers can change places view times to get sight of the work done in both organizations. This will be agreed together with volunteers in their time of volunteering.
Number of volunteers 3
Proceso de selección
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Finland Lahti.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”.