¿Quieres trabajar en un voluntariado en bibliotecas de Polonia con todos los gastos pagados por el Programa Erasmus?. Solicita este interesante voluntariado con Erasmus+ (ver informacion general voluntariado europeo). Se trata de un proyecto para trabajar durante 12 meses.
También puedes ver otros proyectos donde se necesitan voluntarios/as en Polonia.
Datos del proyecto para trabajar en biblioteca de Polonia
2018-04-01 to 2019-04-01
Sobre el proyecto: tareas y actividades
The volunteer will work mainly in the Culture. Culture is the main library and a modern cultural center. Its unique design and functionality were appreciated by the jury of the international competition Library Interior Design Awards awarding the first prize in the category of single-spaced libraries.
Most of the cultural and educational events are held here. Cooperation with associations and hobby groups broadens the scope of our activities. We systematically organize meetings with writers, travelers and other interesting people, music concerts, theater performances for adults and children. We organize conferences, workshops (theater, philosophy, photography, dance), library lessons, reading, performance.
The main tasks of the volunteer will be connected with:
- working with children and helping to librarian or instructor with leading different games, art theater or workshops aimed at them,
- helping in organizing different events held in the Library mentioned above,
- helping with promotion of all the activities,
- Attending and active work with the readers and users of the library : lending, recommending, etc.
- All types of work related with the book itself : describing, mending and preparing reading novelties for borrowing.
In addition to this the volunteer will also have the possibility to realize his/her own ideas and promote their own culture, history and language.
We are looking for a volunteer who both is interested in dealing with social media and graphic design, organizing cultural events and enjoys working with children, have good contact with them, likes to engage in activities such as art, music or acting. We welcome people who can handle the basic computer programs, including graphics and / or photos and video equipment. The volunteer should be communicative and open for new experiences, creative and inventive. It is welcome if the volunteer has basic English language skills and is willing to study Polish, as well as knowledge of usage of graphic programs and basic programs and apps used in social media. It would help a lot in the daily life of a volunteer and would enable him/her to be more involved in life of organization.
Cómo trabajar en bibliotecas de Polonia con el SVE
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Curriculum Vitae with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivation letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Poland Zajac Biblioteke. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com