Servicio Voluntario Europeo de un año de duración en la ciudad alemana de Würzburg. Si tienes ganasde aprender y te gusta ayudar a aquellos que más lo necesitan, ¡esta es la vacante SVE que estabas esperando! Sigue leyendo para saber todos los detalles y descubrir cómo aplicar.
September 2016 – September 2017
The Hosting Organization in Würzburg is run under the sponsorship of the Caritas Schools gGmbH, a limited liability company operating on a non-profit basis for the public good. They are a professional service provider tasked with ensuring the participation of disadvantaged and/or disabled young people in vocations in and around Würzburg, Main-Spessart, and Kitzingen.
The organization also provide personalised services in vocational orientation, preparation, training and in the transition into employment by offering individualised support services and qualification possibilities. They believe that a young person’s personal and social resources must be continually reinforced in a way that elicits their unified potential in order to achieve successful and fullfilling participation in society. In addition, they support lifelong learning initiatives.
– To give access for disadvantaged
– To teach and learn foreign languages
– To teach and learn about EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Würzburg Alemania DB. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com