- Organize workshops for children in different topics: can be anything useful. Examples: handicraft activities (they are mixed, we like both traditional kind of handicrafts and recycling workshops), workshops about environment protection, indoor-outdoor activities, hiking tours, program for international day of children.
- Working with children and youngsters in schools and the Youth Center, help them to understand how nature works, what connections exists between the natura and human kind, why is it important to protect it.
- Promote his/her own culture: organize screening in the Youth Center, organize open day where local people can taste traditional foods, drinks.
- Organize film clubsiuc or Sfantu Gheorghe. Many time we can help them by bringing them home by car or giving a lift to the city. They have to ask invoice when they doing a bigger shopping.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Centro Juvenil, Romania”.