Servicio Voluntario Europeo de un año de duración en la ciudad de Jena, Alemania. Gran oportunidad si te gusta trabajar con niños y jóvenes. Alojamiento, manutención y gastos de viaje pagados. ¡Envía tu solicitud para formar parte de esta genial experiencia!
01/09/2016 – 31/08/2017
The youth center is located within a development area at the outskirts of the city of Jena. Jena has 100.000 inhabitants and is characterized by a fascinating combination of both a historic and scientific foretime, a charming landscape, an innovative and international research scene and economy as well as an atmosphere that strongly shaped by the great number of young students. This wide variety creates an unique background, which imparts this small and lively city its special charm.
The youth center is open for all kids and young people from the age up to 12 years independently of their beliefs , their world-views, their social background and their religion. The youth center has of a number of rooms that can be used for different kinds of offers by groups as well as for cultural youth events. Outside of the youth center there is a small flank, where athletic and game activities can be exercised. Besides the regular and open offers, that center around artistic and athletic topics, we can also provide programs in the field of media education. Furthermore, they offer workshops, holiday-activities and a number of further projects with different kinds of partners. Young people have the opportunity to organize events and projects around different musical cultures as well as playing music in a band, themselves. Equally important are our offers in the field of youth education that deal with issues like politics, health, protection of youth and drug prevention. Furthermore, their streetworkers organize a youth exchange program in cooperation with several European organizations.
– To build up a closer contact to the juveniles
– To assist in the planning, preparing and executing of some of the events of our institution
– To let young people share his own culture as much as possible while projects are being executed
– To develop further her/his own social competences
– To work as a teamplayer and cooperate successfully with other partners and organisations
– To prepare and execute regular offerings, planning of projects in cooperation with partners and the development of activities during the holidays
The volunteer should like and enjoy working closely together with the kids and juveniles. It would be advantageous, if she/he brings in her/his own hobbies and interests (like music, sports, games and arts) for preparation and execution of the events.
The volunteer should be a team-player and should have abilities and delight to hand down her/his experience and competence to young people. We would like to see the volunteer to help us to make contact with a youth center of his country in order to set up an exchange program for youth groups and qualified personnel.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Jena Germany HUGO YC. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com
¿Dudas?. Pregúntanos abajo con un comentario o accede a info general sobre voluntariado