Si eres una persona activa y comprometida y te apetece trabajar con otros jóvenes en actividades medioambientales, informativas y educativas, envía ya tu solicitud para realizar este SVE en República Checa en un entorno único.
[tabs style=”v3″ icon_color=”#1e73be” ]
[tab title=”+ Info” icon=”momizat-icon-rocket” ]¿Qué es el voluntariado?: Cómo participar
Si te apetece ver otras oportunidades en Lituania, echa un vistazo aquí.
Puedes echar un vistazo a otras oportunidades de voluntariado gratis en este enlace.
[tab title=”Experiencias” icon=”momizat-icon-accessibility” ]Explora todas las experiencias de participantes
[tab title=”Vídeos” icon=”fa-icon-youtube” ]Vídeos de participantes[/tab]
Fechas y lugar del SVE en República Checa
Dates: 1st September 2018 – for 12 months.
Place: Český Těšín, Czech Republic.
Sobre la organización de acogida
We create a space for creativity of young people, volunteering opportunities, personal development, relax and fun.
Our objectives are connected to the objectives of equality and inclusion, multilingualism – giving volunteers and citizens the opportunity to acquire at least two foreign languages. Living in a foreign environment, on the border line between two countries raises participant’s awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, developing a sense of European citizenship and deeper understanding of their own culture.
Actividades durante el voluntariado
– Youth councils and youth trainings – development of soft skills to understand global connections and interrelations, to promote critical thinking and empower young people to take part in society.
– Project management connected to youth participation and active involvement in the activities of their environment, natural environment included.
– PR activities – documentation of the events, publication in social media.
– Eco farm: ecological and permaculture farming, seasonal activities, natural building activities.
– Library: regular activities – language coffees, fairy-tales workshops for children, taking care of the book evidence, and the activities connected to the library and book care.
– Environmental education: Earth day, Svátek čaje tea festival and leisure time activities and some in
Forest kinder garden – Human rights documentary film festival Jeden Svět – enhancing critical thinking of participants – preparation for the festival – logistics support – developing sense of initiative.
– Mongolian yurt – tea is a tool to teaching towards tolerance, mindfulness and understanding
– Forest kinder garden activities.
We also run a teahouse with its seat on the castle hill park where volunteers who fall in love with tea
science/passion/mistery also get involved.
You will get:
Bed in an quipped volunteer flat, with Wi-Fi.
Pocket & subsistence allowance
Czech language classes
Insurance at Cigna insurance company
12 months life experience! 😉
Proceso de selección
We will study carefully all applications and selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the upcoming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with Skype username included.
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest in the project and the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=”brown” link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank”]Motivation letter and application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Czech, MARIOLA. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”