You will start your service in August 2015 for a 12 month EVS project.
We specialise in international youth exchanges, training courses and voluntary service in the areas connected to youth, culture, sports, inter-religious dialogue and minorities. We are looking for a special volunteer for a 12 months EVS project in Newcastle, UK.
The most suitable person will have:
– Experience in youth work as a trainer or really interested in being a trainer
– Experience in delivering sessions
– Good level of English
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– IT skills And preferably have the following:
– Graphic design skills
– Social media skills
You will work 35 hours a week and the tasks and activities will be:
– Plan, organisation, preparation, implementation and evaluation of local and International activities supporting the trainer, learning and improving how to prepare and deliver sessions
– Willing to work evenings and weekends (two days of every week)
– Help to develop a toolkit of activities and workshops
– Develop EVS promotional materialin order to spread the opportunity to local organisations, inform local young people and international organisations
– Improve communication and interpersonal skillstaking part in English classes and personal and professional development courses You will start your service in August 2015 for a 12 month EVS project.
Accommodation will be in a town near Newcastle called Whitley Bay.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “EVS UK Education Centre”.