Hoy martes os traemos una oferta muy interesante de SVE que tendrá lugar en Vilna, la capital de Lituania. Si trabajar con niños y jóvenes usando la creatividad como arma principal, ¡este es tu sitio!
01/09/2016 to 31/07/2017
The organization is looking for young people who want to make EVS from September 2016 till July 2017 in Vilnius (Lithuania). They need 11 volunteers for four different target groups:
– 2 volunteers in project ‘THE OPEN COMMUNITY’: group dedicated to integrate and assist mentally challenged and disabled people and their families. Also there are organized educating and leisure activities.
– 2 volunteers in two day centers for children from 6-11 year old who live in very poor material conditions, have emotional and behavior problems, have learning problems, and need psychological help.
– 1 volunteer for 3 activities with young people – day group ‘TRANSITAS’, teenagers group ‘THE SPRING-BOARD’, Friday open space ‘SOFKĖ’. These activities are offering assistance to young people (12 to 18 years old) from difficult social background. They have various difficulties: at school, behaviour and emotional problems, psychological and life crises.
– 6 volunteers for day center for the children of the preschool age (project ‘BIČIULIAI’).
The main tasks for the volunteer who will make his EVS with children or young people are:
The tasks for volunteer who will make his EVS with disabled people are:
The main tasks for the volunteer who will make his EVS with preschool age children:
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges” and to specify which project interests you more.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Vilnus Lithuania Dif Profiles. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com