¡Ya tenemos allí a un voluntario español! Lee su experiencia aquí
Hosting organisation in Hungary is looking for 2 EVS volunteers to spend 12 months in Szeged (South of Hungary), from September for 2-3 months.
„Talentum Volunteering”, was established in 2002 with the objectives of helping and supporting the activities of volunteers in the South-Plain region by trainings, counselling and services, offered for both volunteers host organizations.
We are a qualified Volunteer Centre for the whole Csongrád County, so we coordinate the work of 10 volunteer points. Together with the partners in the network we spread the spirit of volunteering in the Hungarian society and beyond. Our inland volunteers’ activities are the following: administration, activities on behalf of those in needs, environmental activities, volunteering in hospitals, museums and theatre, multiplier activities, popularize volunteering, tutoring.
The project is located in Szeged, very close to the Serbian and Romanian border and 160km from Budapest. It is one of the most developed towns of Hungary with approx. 160.000 inhabitants. Szeged is also called the city of sunshine with Mediterranean feeling, youthful atmosphere due to the 30 thousand students in town. Besides its good location and safety it has lot to offer and ensures a pleasant stay.
The two EVS volunteers will be a part of the Talentum staff and get the chance to participate in various activities of the Foundation. The project mainly aims to enhance the intercultural exchange between the foreign volunteers and the local community as well as providing mutual learning opportunities with the focus on the promotion of volunteering.
The tasks of the volunteers will be:
- promotion of mobility programmes, including EVS, through establishing promotional materials city events and festivals, online presence via social media, webpage and blog
- supporting the preparation of sending and hosting international volunteers
- cooperation with Volunteer Points in smaller municipalities, involvement in their local projects, organisation and implementation of own workshops and clubs
- get involved and organize volunteer activities and related trainings, clubs based on non-forma methods
- visiting schools and implementing activities for the kids/youngsters, sharing own culture
- taking part in the development of international co-operations and projects
- furthermore, implementing personal projects with the involvement of local and foreign young adults. teenagers and partners in local and international scale as well
We are looking for two motivated youngsters who can bring enthusiasm and their own creative ideas to our organisation. The volunteers should be willing to work both with people and do office tasks. Strong will to learn Hungarian is more than welcome.
The volunteers will live together in a shared apartment in the city centre of Szeged. They will also attend a Hungarian language course.
Accomodation: shared appartement with the other
24 years old, Russian, female volunteer
Address of the accomodation:
Hungary 6723 Szeged, Budapesti krt. 9/B
It is a two rooms flat, with shared bathroom and kitchen in a house panel near to big shops, bus stops, pharmacy. The local travel cost will be paid from the hosting organisation.
Pocket money: 3euro/day -> 90euro/month
Food money: 5euro/day -> 150 euro/month in Cash, in the beginning of the month
classes at the University on Tuesdays at 6 o’clock and FB communities with good resources, check uploded files:
Magyarul tanulsz? Are you learning Hungarian?
Learn Hungarian – Tanuljunk magyarul
About Hungary: http://gotohungary.com/
Currency: Hungarian Forint
About Szeged: http://www.budapest.com/hungary/
Tasks of the volunteer: promotion of volunteering through establishing promotional material and taking part in several city events and local festivals , promotion of volunteering in Szeged and twosmaller towns near Szeged, EVS Clubs, supporting the daily work of Talentum Foundation especially connected to the volunteer center, implementing a personal project with the envolvement of local and foreign adults and teenagers, blog writing, posting on a Facebook page about the EVS
Be ready to bring your happines and ideas!
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”.
– Questionnaire (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4tx7v16qlrhd2v/questionnaire.docx?dl=0)
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Talentum Foundation hungary“.