01.01.2017 – 31.12.2017 (12 months)
The EVS volunteers will contribute to the preparations and the implementation of the travelling exhibition about Anne Frank and its related programme of activities, such as the project «Anne Frank Ambassadors» . The Anne Frank exhibition focuses on the story of Anne Frank, the historical context of her time and the relevance of this history for today’s world. Copies of the exhibition tour in 40 countries. Its educational programme is based on the concept of ‘peer education’: young people themselves are responsible for the guided tours.
In the framework of the 2016 EVS project, the volunteers will mainly deal with presentations of the exhibition in the Netherlands.
The Anne Frank House has accomodation (appartment with shared kitchen/bathroom).
We look for a volunteers who meet the following criteria:
1. He/she has some organisational skills;
2. He/she likes to do educational work with young people;
3. He/she identifies with the goals and the pedagogical approach of the Anne Frank House and more specifically with those of the travelling Anne Frank exhibition;
4. He/she is willing to acquire knowledge of the Dutch language;
5. He/she is able
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
Please send your documents to email@example.com before the 30.08.2016 with subject “EVS_Amsterdam.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”
Deja una respuesta
You must be logged in to post a comment.