1 year EVS in Aschaffenburg (Germany), starting in October 2016. For this project it is important that the volunteer is not only interested in sport but is actively doing some kind of sport himself/herself, preferably basketball and football. Also, some basic knowledge of the German language is essential as he/she has to be able to communicate with the adolescents.
• Grassroots sports
• Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
• EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy
“JUKUZ” is an organization where you assist in all kinds of sport events, youth activities and youth exchanges. You also gain insight into the running of a very active youth centre. Apart from sport projects, «JUKUZ» also offers a wide variety of different activities for young people, e.g. youth radio, media work, music projects… Their aim is to introduce our target groups to intercultural exchange through the help of the European volunteer.
JUKUZ is located right in the centre of Aschaffenburg. With 70 000 inhabitants, it is a very vibrant city with lots of opportunities to go out. Cinemas, theatres, museums, language schools, pubs, clubs and much more! Also, Frankfurt am Main with its international airport is just 50 km away.
You will share a flat with another volunteer close to the centre of Aschaffenburg. You have your own room with shared bathroom and kitchen. The flat is fitted with a washing machine. Internet access is available. All the costs related to the accommodation is paid by the hosting organisation. A monthly food allowance of 229.00 € is paid by the hosting organisation.
– On-Arrival Training
– Mid-Term Training
– language course
– you are open to a new experience
– you are interested in sport and working with young people
– you enjoy doing sport, preferably basketball and football
– you have at least some basic knowledge of the German language
– you are curious about Germany and its culture
– you bring in your own ideas into the project
– you create, plan and execute your own project
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) and skype name
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can attach below with subject “EVS Germany Aschaffenburg Wernicke. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com