Tenemos una interesante oportunidad SVE en un centro de información juvenil. Se requiere estar dispuestos a trabajar en equipo, tener iniciativa y una mentalidad abierta.
01.10. 2016 – 30.06. 2017 (9 months)
ZUM Association is a youth association located in Pula, Croatia. Since it’s beginnings in 2001, the Association has been empowering generations of youth to be more active and make positive changes in their local community. ZUM advocates and promotes full inclusion of youth in global society through information sharing, networking, non-formal education and youth policy development. Since 2006 ZUM is publishing youth magazine 3ska!!! which is free of any commercial content, written by youth and for youth.
– In Youth Info-centre: we are informing youth on a daily basis about educational and mobility opportunities, local events and free time activities. We support them in international mobilities and motivate them to took part in one. Volunteer will actively search for information, write articles for web page, Youth magazine 3ska!!!, European Youth Portal, create multimedia informative campaigns. From EVS we expect to have some passion for writing and multimedia, but not necessarily any previous experiences.
– Educational/promotional events: volunteers will organize promotional events in schools, university, community centre, in local park or on the street (guerrilla marketing). They should be done in creative and informative way, to catch attention and raise curiosity of youngsters for out-of school activities, mobilities (especially EVS), to motivate them for youth exchanges and other European mobilities. Those events would be carried on at least once a month.
– Festival of mobility, we would like to establish one-day event: Festival of Mobiliy which aim would be to promote different type of mobilities (educational, cultural, turist) and alternative ways of traveling (low cost, car pooling, hosting communities ect). From volunteers we will expect contribution in preparation of event (active search for interesting guests, contacting guests, organization support, visibility, promotion…) as well as content preparation for the Festival.
– Personal event: having a personal project in an EVS is the most inspiring part for the volunteer. The volunteers will be given an opportunity to organize an event in Croatia that is non-profit, to support the local community and involve at least 30 people.
In ZUM Association we are open to host 2 young people in the age of 18-30 interested in the subject of youth work, community work, (multi)media and PR. The advantage will be given to motivated young people, who dare to get out of their „comfort zone“, independently of any social, economic, national, religious, or any other background.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
Please send your documents to email@example.com before the 23.04.2016 with the subject “EVS_Pula.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”