01.06.2016 – 31.10.2016 (5 months)
Oderberge Lebus is a nature reserve summer camp for children and youth in a small town of Lebus, which lays on the riverside of Oder, right on the Polish border.
The volunteer’s main activity will be working as a camp counselor, which includes doing arts and crafts workshops, swimming and trips to Berlin with children.
The volunteer will have his own room and bathroom and will share a kitchen with another volunteer. He will also have a possibility to use company’s van, that is why it is a preference for a volunteer to have a driver’s license. There will be also language course organized for the volunteers.
– person curios and willing to learn to work with kids in a summer camp;
– young person who is creative, attractive and open minded;
– person able to speak english and basic to middle level;
– person passionate about non formal education determined to work and to learn new skills.
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 23.04.2016 with the subject “EVS_Lebus.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”