Te ofrecemos este servicio voluntario europeo comunicacion en Dresde (Alemania)
New EVS vacancies in Dresden, Germany for volunteers
The association Jugend is giving the opportunity to 2 young people aged between 18 and 30 years old to join the EVS project “Meeting Saxon” for 12 months starting from the 1st of May 2017!
Application deadline: 31/03/2017
Title of the EVS project: Meeting Point Saxony VIII
Starting date: 1st of May 2017
Location: Dresden, Germany
Duration of the EVS: 12 months
Age: 18 – 30 years old
We are interested in cooperating with 2 young people who have knowledge and some experience in:
• Film shooting/editing
• Photography & photo editing
• Graphic design
• Administrative work & assisting in project management (C1 level in English)
• Writing and translating texts and articles in English (C2 level) and German (C1/C2 level)
• Using social media (facebook, linkedin, instagram, twitter etc.) and creating and writing in blogs (good user of social media and very good level of English and/or German language skills)
The volunteers who wish to work with us should be:
• open-minded, creative and motivated
• able to work individually and in a team
• able to work in a multicultural environment
• interested in EU’s values, human rights, history, entrepreneurship, urban development, arts and culture
• aged between 18 and 30 years old
• coming only from Programme Countries (Belgium, Greece, Lithuania, Portugal, Bulgaria, Spain, Luxembourg, Romania, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Slovenia, Denmark, Croatia, Malta, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Finland, Estonia, Cyprus, Austria, Sweden, Ireland, Latvia, Poland, United Kingdom, Turkey)
Cómo conseguir el servicio voluntariado europeo comunicacion
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Germany Dresde . YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com